How long to let plants and rocks dry?

Ssnaaiil

I have plants (anubias, and java fern) in my tank right now, they are tied to rocks, but I want to take them out and super glue them to the rocks. How long do I have to wait for the plants and rocks to dry off outside of the tank before I can glue them? Than after glueing them, how long do I have to wait for the glue to dry to add them back into my tank?

AggressiveAquatics

AcornTheBetta i need you again lol I don’t know how long plants can be out of water

Upvote 0

AcornTheBetta

I have plants (anubias, and java fern) in my tank right now, they are tied to rocks, but I want to take them out and super glue them to the rocks. How long do I have to wait for the plants and rocks to dry off outside of the tank before I can glue them? Than after glueing them, how long do I have to wait for the glue to dry to add them back into my tank?
Here's what I would do:
  1. Take rocks and plants out of the tank
  2. Take a paper towel or towel and dry off the area on the rock and the area on the plant that you want to glue
    • If you have one, you can use a hairdryer to dry off the rock, but I wouldn't use it on the plant
  3. Once the sections that need to be glued are try, apply the glue and glue them together
  4. Wait 90 seconds for this think to dry and then it's probably safe to put into the tank (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
LMK if you have any more questions. I am happy to answer them.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
mattgirl
  • Question
Replies
Views
Whitelightning
Replies
Views