How long do these guys live for??

betsyboo

hey people I have 3 cs and love them 2 bits , did lots of research into them before getting them but still to this day I can't find any where that say anytihng bout life expectancy, I was just wondering if anyone on here mite roughly no, I would love 2 find out how long people have had theirs for.

Aquarist

Hello BestyBoo and Welcome to Fish Lore!

I hope you enjoy the site.

Ken

gunner13

Hey betsyboo, welcome to fishlore.

Nick

betsyboo

thank you , yeah I read that after I posted it lol, I was sort of hoping to find out some personal views on them and things as well.

sarahphim1

HI Bestyboo! And to fishlore!

betsyboo

hI glad 2 see I'm not the only newish fish keeper on here

sirdarksol

Welcome to Fishlore.

Sadly, you're not going to find much in the way of personal experience with how long they live. With their odd requirements, they're not all that common among aquarists on the forum.
The profile timeline is going to be pretty accurate for fish that are given enough space and slowly increasing salinity in their water.

sarahphim1

betsyboo said:
hI glad 2 see I'm not the only newish fish keeper on here
hehe yes, it can be quite intimidating with all of the oldtimers on here but they are all very nice and helpful!

betsyboo

sirdarksol said:
Welcome to Fishlore.

Sadly, you're not going to find much in the way of personal experience with how long they live. With their odd requirements, they're not all that common among aquarists on the forum.
The profile timeline is going to be pretty accurate for fish that are given enough space and slowly increasing salinity in their water.

I thought as much, thanks for your help anyways

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom