How is my tank looking Question

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by allibobs, Apr 11, 2010.

1. allibobsWell Known MemberMember

Hi this is the new tank I set up for Ferdinand who we be arriving at mine shortly.

I spotted him in my LFS and fell in love so my hubby went back and reserved him for me, he is white going through to pale pink with pastel blue fin tips, I don't think he is very old as he is tiny compared to Colin my other new Betta.

400.jpg

2. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Cute!

3. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

looks great. I like the cave

4. allibobsWell Known MemberMember

Ahhh the cave is a Hamster house as when I looked at the tank decorations they we all raggy and sharp and I really didn't want to risk a Betta's fins. So I went and had a look around the store and decided I liked this and it was all really really smooth

5. FurallicahWell Known MemberMember

Hamster houses and hamser tubes are a betta lovers friend....I think they should make them for bettas alone lol.

6. philipbouchard-daviesValued MemberMember

Ummmmm I have the same heater... It's not fully submersible if you look closely there is some words by the top that say maximum water level...

7. allibobsWell Known MemberMember

I have indeed checked and it say minimum water level, also I have just double checked in the instructions and its fully submersible so all is ok

8. philipbouchard-daviesValued MemberMember

Oooo imma go submerse mine

9. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

Lol, I have the same one too, and got worried there!
    Love the tank, he will be very happy in there

10. allibobsWell Known MemberMember

Aw thanks, cant wait for Ferdanand to arrive now!

11. GoGreenWell Known MemberMember

Looks great! Hope to see Ferdinand in there soon;)

12. jerilovesfrogsFishlore VIPMember

looks good! :) i wish i had known about the hampster stuff, would have saved me a lot of snagged fins! i have had bad luck with putting things in that are too sharp/rough. maybe i'll have to inspect the hampster isle! lol

13. AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Good morning.

Great job on the tank! I use the same large river rock in my 265g. I think you've created a very nice home for your new arrival.

Please keep us posted.
    Ken

14. Surya Kant BansalNew MemberMember

looking awesome man..

15. allibobsWell Known MemberMember

I decided with the river rock as there lovely and smooth so kind to betta fins! all my tanks have some of it in as I love the stuff even some of my garden and house plants have it in top of there pots as decoration.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice