How far along do you think she is?

MarinaLeeAnne

This is my first time owning guppies. I got these guppies about two weeks ago. She came pregnant and I thought she’d give birth within a few days of me having her because she was so big. Now she’s even bigger! Can anyone estimate how for along she is? The male has been pestering her for about a week now.
59875478-BF4A-4557-8B22-747BC8196041.jpeg

Attachments

• 68C7E082-2E10-497B-81FC-B4E629BA3DA0.jpeg
    68C7E082-2E10-497B-81FC-B4E629BA3DA0.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 4

Silverleaf209

I was told by someone that to get a better more accurate reading of how long it is nice to get a view from the top and the front of the fish.

MarinaLeeAnne

I was told by someone that to get a better more accurate reading of how long it is nice to get a view from the top and the front of the fish.
Oh interesting I hadn’t heard that! I’ll have to look into that!
She’s currently hiding under some of the drift wood and looks like she’s swimming in place. She’s done this a few times over the last week but this is constant so I think it might be time!

Silverleaf209

Oh interesting I hadn’t heard that! I’ll have to look into that!
She’s currently hiding under some of the drift wood and looks like she’s swimming in place. She’s done this a few times over the last week but this is constant so I think it might be time!
Maybe! Are you going to keep the fry? Just wondering. It sounds like you might have some new fish here pretty soon!

MarinaLeeAnne

Maybe! Are you going to keep the fry? Just wondering. It sounds like you might have some new fish here pretty soon!
Yes I’m hoping to keep them if they don’t all get eaten. I have a planted tank so I’m hoping they’ll be able to hide

Silverleaf209

Yes I’m hoping to keep them if they don’t all get eaten. I have a planted tank so I’m hoping they’ll be able to hide
I hope so too!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• kcaskew
  • Guppy
Replies
Views
kcaskew
Replies
Views
arconfederate
  • Beccabear374
  • Guppy