How Does The Stocking Sound

Ankers

Well Known
okay so right now my priority is getting my freshwater fish a new aquarium. But as soon as I have that covered I want to get my first saltwater tank, a 32 gallon fusion cube. I’m trying to do all aquacultured. So far this is my stocking, should it work

2 ocellaris clownfish
1 hermit crab
2 yellow accessors
1 greenbanded goby
1 tiger goby
1 redhead goby

And Can I keep an anemone with this stocking
Also, how do you check out at ORA

Nart

Well Known
you might have issues with 2 yellow accessors unless they are a mated pair, so you'll have to play it by ear. Other stocking looks okay.

You can't buy from ORA directly. It's a wholesale company, so you'll have to find it's distributor. They have a list of distributor if you look on their site. As mentioned before, LiveAquaria sells some ORA stuff.

What kind of anemone? I am assuming bubble tip anemone?
The lighting kit that comes with the Bio-Cube doesn't look sufficient to keep a bubble tip anemone (BTA). Peak PAR is only 81. The BTA's I keep seems to like around the 150 PAR range. so about moderate to high lighting depending on the specie and coloration.

Ankers

Well Known
Yes bubble tip anemone
Could I have one accessor

Ankers

Well Known
So what could I do to replace the light on the aquarium

Nart

Well Known
I'm not familiar with the whole bio-cube set-up, but there are countless mods that people do to it. So you might want to search it up. I think people usually put on Kessil and AI Prime LED lights on those tanks or even retro-fit T5s.

Ankers

Well Known
So would the anemone sting the fish

LJC6780

Well Known
I have a t5 bio cube ... the newer ones have LED and I think there are slots to add more LED. But yeah, I’ve seen people add different lights or even take the lid off and hang a light or something.

SecretiveFish

Well Known
IMO, that is way to many fish for a 32g aquarium, and I wouldn't do more than 4 smaller fish in a 32g but 3 would be better. You could do the clownfish pair, one goby, and a skunk cleaner shrimp. Or you could do a clownfish, a assessor, and a goby with a cleaner shrimp.

The anemone could potentially sting any fish besides the clownfish. Fish are usually smart enough to stay away, but if there was some bullying in a smaller setup, the victI'm could get chased into the anemone and die from the resulting sting.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
LJC6780
Replies
Views
Jesterrace
Replies
Views
LJC6780
40 Gallon Tank 40 Gallon Long Reef
Replies
Views
Jesterrace
Replies
Views
Jesterrace

Random Great Page!

Did You Know...

Laughter is great for you! Check out the Funny Stuff Forum!

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom