How Do You View Fishlore?

Aquatilibus

I started watching Fishlore posts on my iPhone ...then switched to my desktop Mac and the quality of some of the s and video clips was astounding. Finally, this morning I managed to set up my browser on my 4K Smart TV and...wow!
How many people view this forum on their phones vs Desktop & TV?

Last week I managed...very briefly to connect to Fishlore via the plane's wifI system 35,000 ft above Singapore, unfortunately I got a message saying I didn't have sufficient privileges to post

fishlore35kft.jpeg

coralbandit

I use home computer and dodge the phone like a plague !
I get good service on my phone when away from home but not so good at all at home .
I like to view pictures and videos on my 22 inch screen in the fish room or relaxing in my living room .
Mrs. bandit would flip if I had the site on big LED tv ! Although I have viewed some of my pictures that way and it is more then impressive to see such detail and size !
I do kind of feel bad for all on phones..I hear the service/features are not the same on phone app not to mention looking at 3 inch pictures trying to figure out whatever ??

Thunder_o_b

That was because they moved to a new server. We all got the message.

I view on my iMac and my iPad.

Swlws

75% phone 25% pc... I'm always out and about but love to be caught up all the time

Fanatic

I use my iMac during the day to view, but at night and early hours I use my iPad.

ValerieAdams

I use my desktop while I'm at work (Monday-Friday, all day) and when I'm home I mostly use the mobile site (not the app) on my phone because I get better service through my phone, but occasionally I'll use my laptop

Swlws

I use my desktop while I'm at work (Monday-Friday, all day) and when I'm home I mostly use the mobile site (not the app) on my phone because I get better service through my phone, but occasionally I'll use my laptop
Why not the app may I ask?

(Not trying to promote the app, just want to see if I'm missing out on anything as the app so far has served me well )

ValerieAdams

Why not the app may I ask?

(Not trying to promote the app, just want to see if I'm missing out on anything as the app so far has served me well )
The app doesn't allow me to give ratings other than "likes", I like to be able to give things like "funny" & "love". I also like to see the new posts & threads sections which I don't think is available on the app. And I also can't see my alerts on the app for whatever reason

Skavatar

PC only

86 ssinit

I also use the mobile site. Haven’t tried the app. Just got a new iPhone and the pictures are very good. Most times I’m on the iPad. Will have to try it on the big screen. It’s a smart tv I’m just not that smart of a user .

Swlws

The app doesn't allow me to give ratings other than "likes", I like to be able to give things like "funny" & "love". I also like to see the new posts & threads sections which I don't think is available on the app. And I also can't see my alerts on the app for whatever reason
There is a new posts spot, however cumbersome it may be, but yes, those are all a pain that I am unnecessarily putting up with maybe I may convert to the smoother side...

EMR

100% from an iPhone. I was using Tapatalk and switching to desktop view if I needed to. Just recently discovered the app so I’ve been trying it out the last couple of days. So far, it seems it’s literally the same thing as Tapatalk but with the tabs in different places and I can’t access my other forums. So I’ll likely just go back to Tapatalk. Unless anyone can shine some light on why I should keep it?

Guppy_Lover713

I split the time between my phone and my computer.

DoubleDutch

uhhh at work? Shouldn't you work there hahaha.

I use the Tapatalk-app.

Prest12

I use the app on an iPad. Too lazy to log in to the website every time. Not to mention I can’t figure out how to use it.

Jafa

I have a large screen on my desk pc. Perfect. I use my phone for other things (like WWF )

goldface

uhhh at work? Shouldn't you work there hahaha.

I use the Tapatalk-app.
Have you seen the show The Office? Pretty much real life, lol.

IAN_89

Any tops on using Tapatalk? Always seems like such a pain to navigate forums on that app.

Ohio Mark

The only computer access I have is at work. So I view FL in the office and keep the "window" open at all times so I can check in & out.

Lacey D

I tried the phone app, and for whatever reason my phone HATED it. Like kept crashing. So I uninstalled that, and only use the desktops now.

Thunder_o_b

iPad, iMac. My phone is a pain.

WTFish?

iPad only here on safarI not the app.

Dawn Michele

With my eye's!!! LOL!!!

midna

I exclusively use fishlore on my phone. not the app, just through my browser (optimized for mobile).

Charlie’s Dad

I utilize my iPad, and also the app on my mobile phone.

lkaup

I use the app on my phone.

Karen Morphis

I use my pc and IPad. Easier on old eyes to see things in a larger format than a phone.

Girt

I am using a pc now but my android tablet sounds like a good idea.

Cheesecake

Computer only. Don't have a phone. Probably won't get one for a few years yet. When I do, I'll probably use it only for Fishlore lol.

Joyceheatherington

I started watching Fishlore posts on my iPhone ...then switched to my desktop Mac and the quality of some of the s and video clips was astounding. Finally, this morning I managed to set up my browser on my 4K Smart TV and...wow!
How many people view this forum on their phones vs Desktop & TV?

Last week I managed...very briefly to connect to Fishlore via the plane's wifI system 35,000 ft above Singapore, unfortunately I got a message saying I didn't have sufficient privileges to post

fishlore35kft.jpeg

I'm using my Note 9 phone. I should really use the iPad or computer since I'm just getting to really know the website!

I tried the phone app, and for whatever reason my phone HATED it. Like kept crashing. So I uninstalled that, and only use the desktops now.

Being knew to fishlore I had no idea there is an app. I'll have to check it out.

angelcraze

My phone or my tablet. Lately I've been using my tablet so I don't plug my phone up with fish pics! But pics look better on my phone.

kallililly1973

iPhone and laptop.. I like the phone for loading pics but I like the laptop for reading and replying to articles... either way it’s a win!

Cheesecake

Laptop.

bgclarke

Phone.

It works ok for the most part.
Weird word parsing or missing words that only show when quoted.

windrunner9189

phone, mostly on the mobile app

RuralGuppykeeper

Computer monitor

YATT

90% iPhone
8% MacBook
2% other

Geoff

I almost always use the Tapatalk app on my phone. Any issues that the site has from time to time ( ie s not loading) hardly ever carry over to Tapatalk.

Vallisneria

Computer only. Trying to browse a site like this is too frustrating on a phone, besides I really enjoy seeing the pictures members post and they should be appreciated on a larger screen, if possible.

ShamFish97

Work/Home PC mostly, unless i'm out and about and someone replies to something I posted - then I'll look from my iPhone.

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom