How do you Post Photos of your own?

1. Jason Well Known Member Member

How do you Post Photos of your own?
    (not from internet)

2. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

I am no computer guru, so let me tell you how I do it. Some forums have a member's gallery section where they can create their own albums and upload their pictures directly from their computer. I don't think they have that here, so you must create your album on a host site. I use www.photobucket.com. First you must register with them, and then you can start uploading! The service is free, and once your photos are uploaded, when you want to start posting them, you just click on the IMG link under the photo, copy it, and paste on the post you want it in. The IMG link will show your photo when someone reads your post so they won't have to click on another link. Let us know if you need more help! ;)

3. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

When you make your post at the bottom of the page under the post button is a place that says other options, click that and it will drop down and offer a browse button, click the browse button and find it on your machine, open it and then click the post button. Hope that helps.
    Carol

4. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

;D

5. Jason Well Known Member Member

LOL :D

6. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

o ty ty ty!!!! i was having a ton of trouble w that! but now i know im just dumb!!! ;D
    *smacks forehead*
    lol lol lol ;D ;D ;D

testtest:
    my pleco

Attached Files: