How Do You Interact With Your Betta?

ap4lmtree

I pet my betta sometimes. I tried playing with a ping pong ball with it, but it doesn't really pay attention to it. I also use a zoo med betta mirror sometimes.

Do any of you chase your betta with a stick or some other sort?

thanks

Aquaphobia

I sometimes dip my fingertip just into the surface and let water drip off. Sometimes I hold up interesting things to the outside of the tank or even play YouTube videos for them!

BAS Aquariums

one of my bettas follows my fingers and the other bites me when I put my hand in the tank. guess which one has to be housed by himself

Paradise fish

It's not a betta, but my paradise fish lets me pet him. He also eats from my hand, do circles around my finger, and sometimes even play tag with it.

FlutterFish

I just let my betta watch YouTube videos and Netflix.

She seems to particularly like watching CW series... she's currently on Season 3 of "The Flash", and she'll turn her back on my computer screen when I turn on Season 4 of "The Arrow".

Not that I blame her, though.

RobinWhiskers

My feisty gal likes to play on her own with the filter outtake and the bubbles in her tank (RIP to the million jillion bubbles she's eaten in the last week) but sometimes she'll chase feeding tongs and I plan on doing some training with her soon.

WTFish?

My guy likes the laser light on the end of my stylus. NOT IN THE EYES!! I just shine it on the wall and move it around. Haha

Anna Score

This is kind of silly, but I dance in front of their tanks... and not very well. They go back and forth in their tanks. I also play the food game with them. I feed fresh-frozen food with a forcep. I will make them chase the food through the tank and then let the food go.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
YoBoiBlaze
Replies
Views
drifting
Replies
Views
WrenFeenix
Replies
Views