I just picked up a used 55 bowfront. It doesn't leak, but the sealant isn't in the best of shape, so I'm resealing it now. Once cleaned and prepped, I plan on giving it 48-72 hours before a 1/2 tank water test and hold for 24 hours. Then do filled tank test and keep for another 24 hours. Does that sound safe enough? Or should I just let the sealant cure for a week before the water test? The last thing I want is 55 gallons on my wood floor, and I've never attempted a tank this big. Your help is appreciated.sfsamm said:I would recommend waiting until the smell is gone to stress test or fill in any regard. I know instructions often say 24 hours, but I've been in the hobby 30+ years and sealing tanks for 25 of them, and it's better just to wait the extra couple days.