How do I post photos the right way around?

AcuarioAmazonico

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I’m not sure if I am the only (technophobe) experiencing this but I will take a few pics on my phone. All say portrait or all landscape and all facing the same way.
When I attach them in the forum one or two or more will be either 45 degrees wrong - or in some cases completely unpause down. If they all were I’d say I’m upside down - but it’s only some.
Is there a way (on phone) to rotate photos - I’ve tried but nothing happens.
Arghhh

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I take pictures with my iPhone with the button to the right. If I have the button in my left hand they’re upside down. But your in Australia so it may be opposite :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

johnbirg

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
86 ssinit said:
I take pictures with my iPhone with the button to the right. If I have the button in my left hand they’re upside down. But your in Australia so it may be opposite :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.
Hi,
If you have Google Photos you can edit the pics easily. Crop, rotate, etc. You can get it free at the play store.

AcuarioAmazonico

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
johnbirg said:
Hi,
If you have Google Photos you can edit the pics easily. Crop, rotate, etc. You can get it free at the play store.
thanks :) but they’re all the right way round on my phone. It’s just in this forum they’re warped :)

johnbirg

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That's weird, are you using the attach files button? Using that seems to work ok.

max h

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I normally view the forum on my laptop, but when I post picture I do it from my iPad and never experienced an issue with the pictures being warped or upside down.

AcuarioAmazonico

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Yes usu h the attach files button. Didn’t know of any other way :)

Not a huge issue #firstworldproblems

johnbirg

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well the button on the top right corner also allows you to add either a drag and drop picture or file. You could try that to see if it makes a difference.

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I load pics to imgur and then paste them to threads easy ..?
I don't use any forum tools ..

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom