How do I mark one of my threads as answered?

tapwater
I was going through my watched threads and noticed some of the threads I was watching (that weren't mine lol) had a green checkmark instead of a grey question mark. I was wondering if there's some way I could mark one of my threads as answered, or is that something only a mod could do?

TheFISH12
tapwater said:
I was going through my watched threads and noticed some of the threads I was watching (that weren't mine lol) had a green checkmark instead of a grey question mark. I was wondering if there's some way I could mark one of my threads as answered, or is that something only a mod could do?
I'm pretty sure if you mark something as best answer then it means it's answered.

LinasPlantLife
tapwater said:
I think I remember reading that if an answer on a thread gets at least 2 upvotes (the arrow next to the like button), then your thread is marked as answered.

tapwater
TheFISH12 said:
I'm pretty sure if you mark something as best answer then it means it's answered.
Guess I'll test that out right now haha. Thank you!
LinasPlantLife said:
I think I remember reading that if an answer on a thread gets at least 2 upvotes (the arrow next to the like button), then your thread is marked as answered.
That sounds like it works too, thank you!
[update] Yep, marking something as best answer worked, and I'm assuming the two upvote thing would also work. Again, thanks for the help!

mattgirl
The question mark turns into a check mark when the OP chooses the best answer in their thread. In this case you chose TheFISH12 as the best answer in this thread. Everyone is allowed to up-vote an answer but I think only the OP (the one that started the thread) can mark the best answer in their thread.

Latest threads

Top Bottom