How Do I Know Rainbow Shark Is Eating?

Evelyn1919
I bought a rainbow shark last week and I have not seen it eating anything. I barely see him/her actually and when I do I only see him chasing other fish out of the castle which he/she thinks is a cave I guess. how do I make sure he/she is eating?

Shawnie
hmm that's weird..my lil guy comes out all the time..specially when its time to eat LOL hes right at the top waiting ..then cleans up the bottom stuff that falls...maybe give him a lil more time? or get some sinking food and place it beside his castle to see if he comes out to eat?

Evelyn1919
yeah...the first few days I thought he was dead or something cuz I couldn't find it but I think he comes out when i'm not home cuz on saturday I was home all day and he was out for little bit. also last night he was out and chasing all the tiger barbs out of his castle LOL I actually have a video of it but i'm not that I can post it while i'm at work lol.

pepetj
Hey Eve, don't leave us waiting long for that video!
Pepe
Santo Domingo

Charmaine
Hey Eve.

As far as I know they are very teritorial and it seems to me that he is pronouncing the throne of the castle. Like Shawnie said, just give him some time to get used to his surroundings. He'll be ok, don't stress!!

Evelyn1919
Hey Eve, don't leave us waiting long for that video!
Pepe
Santo Domingo

I have the video but I for some reason I couldn't download it. I'll try again in a lil bit.

Hey Eve.

As far as I know they are very teritorial and it seems to me that he is pronouncing the throne of the castle. Like Shawnie said, just give him some time to get used to his surroundings. He'll be ok, don't stress!!

yes, i'm sure he is pronouncing the throne of the castle cuz he chases out any fish that goes in it. usually is just the tiger barbs that seem to like to bother him cuz they keep going in and running out lol.

Charmaine
Can't wait to see your video!! Keep us updated on how the little guy is doing.

Evelyn1919
how can I upload a video here? anybody knows?

Charmaine
I luv ur mouse, but still no video.

Go to VIDEOS and post your video under freshwater videos, that should do the trick.

Evelyn1919
ohhh ok. thanks!

Charmaine
Let me know when you have posted your vid.

Evelyn1919
I just can't do it. I have no idea why. I was trying to upload it on youtube and then ad a link but I can't it just tells me that it's uploading it and it's been like that for like 10mins and nothing. any other way I can do this?

Charmaine
Cancel the download and try again, if that doesn't work, try one of the others.
Let me know what happens.

Evelyn1919
video

here is the video!

zeebo
HI Evelyn1919,

Why not upload yr video to Youtube and copy the link over & post it here.
That's what I do.

Evelyn1919
that's what I did Zeebo. I put it up on the videos section. you can watch it there or here is the link.

MrsM3197
Beautiful!!! You guys really inspire me.

goggles
I love the tiger barbs.

zeebo
that's what I did Zeebo. I put it up on the videos section. you can watch it there or here is the link.

ops: I didn't check the video section. apologies.
beautiful tank!

Charmaine
Yor tank is awsome. Looks like your shark aint so shy anymore!!
Great stuff.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
WrenFeenix
Replies
Views
felixtacat
Replies
Views
aliray
Top Bottom