How do I edit the description of one of my albums?

tapwater
Member
I was trying to edit one of my albums descriptions, and I completely forget how to do it. All I managed to find were options to change privacy, but not editing the name or description of the photo album.
 
  • Moderator
Coradee
Moderator
Member
Hi, go into your albums, click on the album you want to edit & at the top under Add Media you should see 3 little dots, click that & choose Edit album
 
  • Thread Starter
tapwater
Member
Coradee said:
Hi, go into your albums, click on the album you want to edit & at the top under Add Media you should see 3 little dots, click that & choose Edit album
When I do that I don't see three little dots, I just get a moderation bar at the bottom where the only option is to change privacy settings. I attached a screenshot.
 
  • Moderator
Coradee
Moderator
Member
Hmm bear with me, try this... rather than check the box, click on the name of the album
 
  • Moderator
Lucy
Moderator
Member
you should just be able to click on the album. Can you see the edit pencil under your name?

(yes, blue gravel back then, hush, liked it lol)
album.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter
tapwater
Member
Coradee said:
Hmm bear with me, try this... rather than check the box, click on the name of the album
Did that in the first screenshot, but still only shows changing privacy settings as the only moderation option.
Lucy said:
you should just be able to click on the album. Can you see the edit pencil under your name?

(yes, blue gravel back then, hush, liked it lol)
album.jpg
I'm not able to see that for some reason, even though it is my album. It's shown in the second screenshot.

I'm not sure what's going on haha.
 
  • Moderator
Coradee
Moderator
Member
I don’t see the edit pencil on mine either
 
StarGirl
Member
Me either. When I click the three dots it says only Select for Moderation.
 
  • Moderator
Lucy
Moderator
Member
Guess I am special with my magic pencil.

You can pm one of us to edit while we figure this out.
 
  • Thread Starter
tapwater
Member
Lucy said:
Guess I am special with my magic pencil.

You can pm one of us to edit while we figure this out.
Okay, will do!

Thank you all for the help btw!
 
  • Moderator
Lucy
Moderator
Member
tapwater said:
Okay, will do!

Thank you all for the help btw!
You're welcome!
 

Latest threads

Top Bottom