How do I create a Photo Album?

BettaBoomer
Member
I have searched the site but I haven't been able to find instructions showing how to create a photo album (I get as far as "Your Albums" and the message "Intomidator has not created any albums yet." but I am stuck there.

Is there a FAQ (I searched and couldn't find one) or can somebody walk me through the process.

I have added 2 photos and would like to add more but I like the idea of having an album. Thanks.
 
  • Moderator
Coradee
Moderator
Member
Hi click on photos in the black bar above, click Add photo from the drop down menu then scroll right down to the bottom & click on ‘Create personal album’
 
tapwater
Member
intomidator said:
I have searched the site but I haven't been able to find instructions showing how to create a photo album (I get as far as "Your Albums" and the message "Intomidator has not created any albums yet." but I am stuck there.

Is there a FAQ (I searched and couldn't find one) or can somebody walk me through the process.

I have added 2 photos and would like to add more but I like the idea of having an album. Thanks.
Coradee said:
Hi click on photos in the black bar above, click Add photo from the drop down menu then scroll right down to the bottom & click on ‘Create personal album’
Also, if you want to add pictures you've already uploaded to your newly created personal album, go to Aquarium Photos on your profile, click on the little square that will appear on your pictures, then at the bottom of the screen some moderation options will appear, such as move to album, and once you click on that, make sure you have the link to your personal album as it will ask for that in order to move it.
 
  • Thread Starter
BettaBoomer
Member
tapwater said:
Also, if you want to add pictures you've already uploaded to your newly created personal album, go to Aquarium Photos on your profile, click on the little square that will appear on your pictures, then at the bottom of the screen some moderation options will appear, such as move to album, and once you click on that, make sure you have the link to your personal album as it will ask for that in order to move it.
Thanks - I was able to create and album and followed your instructions. However, when I get to this prompt:
1616432342739.png
I get this message:
1616432395814.png


I have copied and pasted the URL from the top of my album page, the path for the URL looks right (/albums/users/intomidator, etc) and when I go to the "Your Albums" dropdown at the top of the page it finds my album. So I'm confused. Perhaps if I log out of Fishlore and log back in that might work.
 
  • Moderator
Coradee
Moderator
Member
It could be just a glitch, I sometimes get that error message when I’m doing stuff too. Try logging out, closing the browser then open a new one & log in again, let me know if that works.
 
  • Thread Starter
BettaBoomer
Member
Coradee said:
It could be just a glitch, I sometimes get that error message when I’m doing stuff too. Try logging out, closing the browser then open a new one & log in again, let me know if that works.
LOL - Actually the glitch was mine. I tried to use the URL at the top of the page for my album. Turns out when I right clicked on the album photo itself and opened that URL in a new tab it gave me the correct URL.
 
  • Moderator
Coradee
Moderator
Member
Glad you sorted it
 
  • Thread Starter
BettaBoomer
Member
Thank you both Coradee and Tapwater - I appreciate your help!
 
tapwater
Member
intomidator said:
Thank you both Coradee and Tapwater - I appreciate your help!
Anytime! Glad I could help.
 
  • Thread Starter
BettaBoomer
Member
tapwater said:
Anytime! Glad I could help.
BTW tapwater I just looked at the Location on your Profile - you must be very short or have very deep substrate.
 
tapwater
Member
intomidator said:
BTW tapwater I just looked at the Location on your Profile - you must be very short or have very deep substrate.
hahaha, the world may never know...
 

Latest threads

Top Bottom