How do I add. To my profile

1. Maxi1 Member Member

I when I first got on this site I only filled out a little of the profile. Now I would like to add more but I can't figure out how to get back to it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

2. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Clck on 'My Profile' at the top right of the page then go to 'About Me', click on the little pencil symbol to edit & add information

3. Maxi1 Member Member

Umm, the top of what page? I can't find it.

4. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

It might be different on your screen, I'm on an ipad.
    Have a look at the top of the screen on this thread, above the tabs, where it says Welcome then your name.
    You should see My profile, My settings etc somewhere up there

5. Maxi1 Member Member

I'm on an iPad also, but I don't have any welcome or my name on the screen. All I see is 3 dots and if I touch them I get a panel with choices like, reply, share, etc. maybe the format has changed, oh oh, I no longer know what I am talking about! Lol. Anyway, thanks for all the help today, Coradee, so nice to get prompt replies.

6. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Are you using the mobile version? If so change to the default style

7. Maxi1 Member Member

Still trying to update my profile, don't know how to go to default setting. Thanks.

8. Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

Maxi1, you can navigate to the main webpage for Fishlore, log in and click on Forum Actions in the bar close to the top of the screen. In the drop down box, click on Edit Profile. Be sure to hit SAVE when you are done.

9. Maxi1 Member Member

I ended up using my desktop computer to access and update my profile. Never could get to it onthe iPad. Thanks for the help!

10. JennBoss6 Initiate Member

It's complicated from my mobile as well. Somehow ended up on default setting. Not really easy. Hope I will get hang of it soon because of the picture postings.