How do Bolivian Rams and cories mix? Question

Discussion in 'Ram Cichlid' started by FLGirl, Apr 12, 2010.

1. FLGirlWell Known MemberMember

Hey yall I was wondering how well you think a Bolivian Ram and corydoras would get along together? Would they get along with pygmy cory or dainty ones? Or do you think those would be too small and maybe the slightly larger ones would be better?

2. jerseyValued MemberMember

haha i think they would do well together atleast in my couple day experience.

3. mathasWell Known MemberMember

They mix well. The only time I've ever seen the slightest bit of aggression from my rams towards my cories are when the rams are guarding eggs... and even then, it's a chase to get all other fish to leave the area, not an attempt at causing injury.

4. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

I totally agree. My corys and bolivian rams have been very happy tankmates for almost a year.

5. FLGirlWell Known MemberMember

That's great to know, thanks ! :)

6. dezdudeValued MemberMember

I have 3 corries and a ram they get along great! The first time i have ever seen aggression was when I put in my Discus the other day, I think it was trying to show its dominance and started picking at everything. It gave up after about 10 minutes and I think the corries were just laughing because the "vicious" little attacks from the ram probably felt like getting tickled to them

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice