How did Everyone Come up With Their Username? - Page 3

FuryX

I really have no idea. Just thought it sounded cool. A Youtuber's video game name ended with X so I just slapped a X on it.

NBettas83

watermelon46 said:
I wish I could say I did that too but there aren't any fish that start with W hilarious
W fish.

JettsPapa

NBettas83 said:
She didn't put a gender in the details and I don't want to call anyone something they aren't.
I only knew because she posted a picture in the thread about wondering what everyone looks like (I tried to find it to post a link but was spectacularly unsuccessful).

jinjerJOSH22

JettsPapa said:
I only knew because she posted a picture in the thread about wondering what everyone looks like (I tried to find it to post a link but was spectacularly unsuccessful).
You could say the page number or date

NBettas83

For some reason I also really like the number 83.

CJM

My initials. I wanted to go for just CJ but the system requires at least three characters, so M got added on.

Pythia

CJM said:
My initials. I wanted to go for just CJ but the system requires at least three characters, so M got added on.
that is so cool!

Jerome O'Neil

My parents picked mine for me.

biscuit

biscuit is the name of a bunny I wanted to adopt. not sure why but the name stuck.

Pythia

biscuit said:
biscuit is the name of a bunny I wanted to adopt. not sure why but the name stuck.
I love bunnies!

Tez

Hi all, i'm back

Pythia

Tez!!!! I missed you!!

Tez

bogmummy

When I signed up I had the song from Tumblr stuck in my head. Everyone click that link its great.

faydout

Mine comes from a Radiohead song (Fade Out / Street Spirit), and is a very.... very (wouldn’t be surprised if it’s older than some of the posters here) old screen name of mine, as someone pointed out yesterday, just this forum account is from 2011.

Pythia

Tez how did you come up with your username?

Skrabbitskrabbit

Mine is my Instagram tag. Also, some people call me Sk’Rabbit. Nicknames, ya know. But I think that name was taken so... skrabbitskrabbit it was.

Fishproblem

my username is fish problem because I have a fish problem.

it’s also the name of my tumblr side blog, which was the first online fish community i joined. wanted to maintain some recognition in case any friends from there were on here, but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of crossover.

MCh4mm3r

Mc hammer can't touch this

Awaken_Riceball_

It is my gamer tag name. I thought this name has a catchy vibe to it, and I find it hysterical when other gamers say, "Who is this Riceball?" I am actually 50/50 Asian and White with a deep southern accent, so no one really believes me when I speak in-game which makes it even funnier.

husky194

My son raced motocross from the age of 9 till 20 years old. One year he road a factory sponsored Huskvarna 125 and his number plate was 194 so I've used this user for several things over the years. Brings back great memories of good times when he was growing up.

MacZ

"Mac" was the name of my primary LARP character for 8 years, the "Z" is the abbreviated second half of my former stage name for 12 years. Both kinda stuck with me.

EnterName

Well, When I was making an account I entered a tonnnn of names. None of them worked so I just entered this name and it worked. Not a super complex origin story.

BabsandLoon

I'd never had bettas (or fish) before so BNBetta = Brand New Betta lol

I'm considering changing to to something else (no clue what) as I am slowly venturing into the world of fish other than bettas

Anders247

Anders247 was a username automatically generated for me on my first ever account of anything, on Poptropica back in 2007 or 8. I've used that in multiple places since. In other forums I am called Chromide, because of the Asian cichlid (I think the name sounds cool). And in other places I use the nickname Kronos because of the Greek mythology.

mattgirl

This is mattgirl. Her name is Mattie Marie and she is a girl. RIP my beautiful little girl.

Pythia

mattgirl said:

This is mattgirl. Her name is Mattie Marie and she is a girl. RIP my beautiful little girl.
I'm so sorry about Mattie Marie!

mattgirl

Pythia said:
I'm so sorry about Mattie Marie!
Thank you. She has been gone for one month and one day as of today. It is getting easier. I am sure the pain will ease over time but she will never be far away from my heart.

ghostdawg

My son gave it to me to use online/rap name! I've been using it since the '90s.

WrenFeenix

"Wren" is based on my real name, and I use it as my online/username/character name. "Feenix" is another word attached to it since Wren is sometimes taken. Phoenixes are cool and I'm bad at spelling.

Finlikesfish

My name is Fin. I like fish.
Fish have fins.
I thought it was appropriate.
XD

Malibu

Our last dog was called Malibu and I surf on longboards, hence the name Malibu.

TomRiddle

Mine is a bit unoriginal. I am a fan of a certain wizard. And my name is also Tom.

flyinGourami

TomRiddle said:
Mine is a bit unoriginal. I am a fan of a certain wizard. And my name is also Tom.
VOLD- I mean the guy with no nostrils. Jk. Love the username!

AmnScott

My username isn't fish related at all, lol. It's short for Airman Scott. I've been in the Air Force now for 9 years. Made the username a while ago though. Profile pic is me sitting in the cockpit of a KC-10 flying underneath another KC-10, being refueled mid-air.

Blueberrybetta

My first fish was a blue crowntail betta named Blueberry, who I adored very much. I joined the forum needing help, so I just went with 'Blueberrybetta'. He sadly passed this January. He is still my avatar and username, I have no plans to change either. Rip my blueberry ♡

Fisheye

MacZ said:
...the "Z" is the abbreviated second half of my former stage name for 12 years.
We're not all just going to skip over this bit without pestering for further elaboration are we?

Fisheye

Finlikesfish said:
My name is Fin. I like fish.
Fish have fins.
I thought it was appropriate.
XD
I still process your name as "Finklefish".

NBettas83

TomRiddle said:
HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED

flyinGourami

NBettas83 said:
HE WHO MUCT NOT BE NAMED
Dumbledore: vOlDEmORt

Sorry I'm weird.

NBettas83

flyinGourami said:
Dumbledore: vOlDEmORt

Sorry I'm weird.
dO nOt sPeEk tHe naMe

flyinGourami

NBettas83 said:
dO nOt sPeEk tHe naMe
-Ron Weasley. And pretty much everyone else.

Liv2011

Mine is what it is because my brother got an account on here a year ago with the same email address I’m using, and then he lost interest in fish before posting anything. Fishlore took me straight to his untouched account when I tried to make my own. And so I’m stuck with his username until I get around to changing it. *sigh*

NBettas83

Eli Malloy said:
Mine is what it is because my brother got an account on here a year ago with the same email address I’m using, and then he lost interest in fish before posting anything. Fishlore took me straight to his untouched account when I tried to make my own. And so I’m stuck with his username until I get around to changing it. *sigh*
You should be able to go to your settings to change it.

Liv2011

NBettas83 said:
You should be able to go to your settings to change it.
Thanks!
In this case, Liv is a short form of my name, and 2011 was the year I got my first fish.

BassKase

I'm a musician, my primary instruments are bass clef instruments (bass guitar, trombone, euphonium), and my name is Kasey. Plus my profile picture kinda sums it up. Lol. I use this name on any forum or game account I've created in the last 8-10 years.

JuiceBox52

Juice Box is my nickname because nobody can pronounce my name. 52 is my favorite number, it was my 2nd grade teachers number (my favorite teacher of all time lol) and she died so I adopted it

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom