How did Everyone Come up With Their Username? - Page 2

Pythia

NBettas83 said:
Yes, very good.

The only sad thing is your name goes across two lines.
Yeah, that's just sad.

LifeGivesYouLemonOscars

NBettas83 said:
Yes, very good.

The only sad thing is your name goes across two lines.
Yeah the s is annoying. I'll live.

BigSteve

Sauceboat said:
I needed a name for something so I opened up the dictionary I keep next to my bed and chose the first word that I saw. I just kind of stuck with the name and use it for a most stuff now.
Perfect.. I love it

Pythia

LifeGivesYouLemonOscars said:
Yeah the s is annoying. I'll live.
I think it's weird how the word lemon is split into two.

TKG

Pythia said:
I was just wondering how everyone came up with their username?

For my first username, Cobra507, I was thinking of my cobra guppys and I just took the word Cobra and added 507 in it.

For the username I have right now, Pythia, I thought about a greek myth (I enjoy reading them). The god of prophecy, Apollo, has a sacred oracle called the oracle of Delphi. The priestess that spews out all the prophecys is called the Pythia, named after the monster, Python.

Python had once taken over the cave of the Oracle and Apollo defeated him. I don't know why he would call his priestess of Delphi the Pythia after his enemy.

Anyway, I'd like to hear how you guys came up with your usernames too!
My username is based on an abbreviation for a gamertag I am currently using.

NBettas83

I do feel really sorry for AddictedtoBettas
The forum makes his username look like this:
AddictedtoBetta
s

Pythia

NBettas83 said:
I do feel really sorry for AddictedtoBettas
The forum makes his username look like this:
AddictedtoBetta
s
Wow, I just noticed that.

LifeGivesYouLemonOscars

Pythia said:
I think it's weird how the word lemon is split into two.
on a phone when vertical its all one line except the s. Like this.
LifeGivesYouLemonOscar
s

NBettas83

LifeGivesYouLemonOscar
s
You must be like

Pythia

LifeGivesYouLemonOscar
s
That's just sad.

Mongo75

I loved the movie (couldn't make this movie today) Blazing Saddles, and especially the character Mongo, and his line " ".

I've added either the year I graduated high school, '75, or the year I was born, '56. I chose '75 here .

LifeGivesYouLemonOscars

NBettas83 said:
You must be like
I kinda have OCD so yeah it kinda makes mr twitch a little.

jinjerJOSH22

I have ginger hair and my name is Joshua, I added the j's because there was like 3 other ginger kids called Joshua in my year, I wanted it somehow unique

NBettas83

I kinda have OCD so yeah it kinda makes mr twitch a little.
I'm not sure but I might. I obsessively check things for one. But when I hear about how it affects people I kinda doubt I do.

jinjerJOSH22 said:
I have ginger hair and my name is Joshua, I added the j's because there was like 3 other ginger kids called Joshua in my year, I wanted it somehow unique
I'm a Ginger too!

idkausernamesoyeah

mines pretty self explanatory haha

Pythia

jinjerJOSH22 said:
Yay! I finally know how you came up with your username! To be honest with you, I've always wondered how you came up with your username.

This thread is number two in trending!

AquaCaitlin

Mine is literally my name with Aqua added on I want to change it, though, not sure to what.

Pythia

AquaCaitlin said:
Mine is literally my name with Aqua added on I want to change it, though, not sure to what.
Try using Sauceboat 's idea and pull words out of the dictionary until you find a satisfying combo!

NBettas83

David's gonna have like 100 Alerts.

I don't even want to think how many PascalKrypt will get when they get back on.

Pythia

NBettas83 said:

When was PascalKrypt even last seen? Yikes! I've been on for the whole day! That just comes to show how addictive FL is.

NBettas83

Darn I thought I was posting on the bestest thread!

Pythia said:
When was PascalKrypt even last seen?
April 18th I think.

AquaCaitlin

Pythia said:
Try using Sauceboat 's idea and pull words out of the dictionary until you find a satisfying combo!
ooh I think I have an idea but I’m not sure on it yet

Pythia

NBettas83 said:
April 18th I think.
What?!?! Are you kidding? Tez hasn't been on lately too. She hasn't been on for a month already.

NBettas83

Pythia said:
What?!?! Are you kidding? Tez hasn't been on lately too. She hasn't been on for a few months already.
Never heard of Tez. Probably joined late.

AquaCaitlin

I blooped out of existence for a few months awhile back but I have returned, probably posting even more than before

Pythia

NBettas83 said:
Never heard of Tez. Probably joined late.
Huh. Weird. Here's her profile: Tez
Now I just talk with her on TFF.

AquaCaitlin said:
I blooped out of existence for a few months awhile back but I have returned, probably posting even more than before
You have? Argh! Now I need to have my posts merged.

AquaCaitlin

Yup. Don’t remember exactly when. I joined August 29th of last year than wasn’t on for a few months in November.... maybe December...? I can’t remember lol. Got super busy with work, but now that I’m not working— fishlore, fishlore, fishlore!

NBettas83

Apparently Tez was having trouble with something. Judging by the status posts. Anyone know anything?

Pythia

AquaCaitlin said:
Yup. Don’t remember exactly when. I joined August 29th of last year than wasn’t on for a few months in November.... maybe December...? I can’t remember lol. Got super busy with work, but now that I’m not working— fishlore, fishlore, fishlore!
Same. I've been here all day and I only went off to do a water change to my tanks and go to the bathroom.

NBettas83 said:
Apparently Tez was having trouble with something. Judging by the status posts. Anyone know anything?
She has a cold or something, she told me that. I don't know why she goes on another but not FL, though...I should ask her.
Ah. She was just on there 36 minutes ago.

redmare

I think mine is also pretty obvious! I have an undying love for chestnut mares, my girl Elphie is the typical red mare and I love her. Whenever redmare is taken, I go for redmare1999, my birth year

Pythia

redmare said:
I think mine is also pretty obvious! I have an undying love for chestnut mares, my girl Elphie is the typical red mare and I love her. Whenever redmare is taken, I go for redmare1999, my birth year
I feel like everyone here has horses except me.

NBettas83

Pythia said:
She has a cold or something, she told me that. I don't know why she goes on TFF but not FL, though...I should ask her.
For 2 months?

EDIT: Nevermind.

Pythia

NBettas83 said:
For 2 months?

EDIT: Nevermind.
What do you mean? She hasn't been on for a month. I really miss her, though. I sent her a PM asking her how she's doing.

jinjerJOSH22

NBettas83

Pythia said:
What do you mean? She hasn't been on for a month. I really miss her, though. I sent her a PM asking her how she's doing.
That's why I put an EDIT: Nevermind.
I didn't see you said she was on another site

Pythia

NBettas83 said:
That's why I put an EDIT: Nevermind.
I didn't see you said she was on another site
Oh, makes sense. I just realized I only need ten more posts until I become a well known member!

NBettas83

jinjerJOSH22

NBettas83 said:
*cough* COVID 19th
Nope hilarious not was I was implying

Pythia

jinjerJOSH22

Ok before we get in trouble, *cough* as in saying something under your breath hilarious

FishGirl115

Gel0city said:
As crazy as my story sounds I made the name when I was pretty young and use it for everything when asked for a username. I wanted to use the name Velocity but it was taken, so I just thought of something that rhymed with it. I chose Gel0city, since Gelocity was taken and I thought the 0 was pretty unusual for a name.
I thought you were going for JelloCity!

Gel0city

FishGirl115 said:
I thought you were going for JelloCity!
Jell0C1ty haha. That's a cool name. Looks abstract

FishGirl115

redmare said:
beautiful horse! I like jumping

I want to know how bgntoc chose her name...

JettsPapa

NBettas83 said:

"They" is a she.

kanzekatores

Idk where I got my name
I... like watermelon I guess? It just seemed cool and friendly lol

Gel0city

watermelon46 said:
Idk where I got my name
watermelon46.. maybe you are the person in "that" math problem who bought 46 watermelons

NBettas83

JettsPapa said:
"They" is a she.
She didn't put a gender in the details and I don't want to call anyone something they aren't.
FishGirl115 said:
I want to know how bgntoc chose her name...
It was some mix of the first letter of different types of fish.

JettsPapa

watermelon46 said:
Idk where I got my name
I'm one of the probably five or six people in the world that doesn't like watermelon. Oddly enough I do like cantaloupe and honeydew, just not watermelon.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom