How can I upload a photo to the media section?

FishPlanet

Title says it all. How can I do it? Thanks in advance!

JLAquatics

Click on the Photos tab at the top of the Fishlore menu to the left of "Articles" and to the right of the "What's New" tab. It will take you to another page.
Look for the blue button at the top right of the new page that has a plus icon and says "Add Media". Click on the category that best fits your picture and begin adding your pictures. :)

Upvote 0

FishPlanet

Thank you. Also, what is Bond. James Bond. ?

Upvote 0

StarGirl

Thank you. Also, what is Bond. James Bond. ?
It is the 2 step method for account security. Every 30 days you enter a code you get from the app to sign in.

Upvote 0

StarGirl

Click on the Photos tab at the top of the Fishlore menu to the left of "Articles" and to the right of the "What's New" tab. It will take you to another page.
Look for the blue button at the top right of the new page that has a plus icon and says "Add Media". Click on the category that best fits your picture and begin adding your pictures. :)
Is this working for you?

Upvote 0

JLAquatics

Is this working for you?
Yes it is. Why? Are you still experiencing the bug with the forum software? I still see everything labelled as "later today at ..."

Upvote 0

StarGirl

Yes it is. Why? Are you still experiencing the bug with the forum software? I still see everything labelled as "later today at ..."
I do the add media and it uploads it to nowhere. Does nothing. On the album page it tells me I have to add at least one item.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
CaptainAquatics
Replies
Views
Jessielee83
  • Question
Replies
Views
Hugooo