How can I tell when my Guppies are going to give birth?

JEGuerra

I got 5 HB red rose gups a little over a month ago, and 3 of the 4 females look pregnant, and I'm wondering if they'll birth anytime soon, or if I should expect to wait a while longer. Pictured below is one of my females, but the other two are about the same size, belly wise

Attachments

• Female HB Red Rose Gup.jpg
    Female HB Red Rose Gup.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 10

Chewbacca773

I got 5 HB red rose gups a little over a month ago, and 3 of the 4 females look pregnant, and I'm wondering if they'll birth anytime soon, or if I should expect to wait a while longer. Pictured below is one of my females, but the other two are about the same size, belly wise
Um, you can tell. Like that one in the picture is about to pop, and if your others are similar, they are too.

JEGuerra

Um, you can tell. Like that one in the picture is about to pop, and if your others are similar, they are too.
How soon do you think?

Chewbacca773

How soon do you think?
Cant be super sure because all of them are a bit different, looks to me like it could be any second or up to a week, you really can't be sure

BigManAquatics

When the belly starts to look kinda square and boxy, usually means soon. Same with platies and mollies too

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
emeraldking
Replies
Views
shrimpmama
Replies
Views
Cream
Replies
Views