How can I get lots of cheap betta tanks?

betta06

(sorry if this is the wrong place to post)
how can I get lots of cheap betta tanks? I want to start selling and breeding bettas I have had one or two spawns before and am thinking on selling some fish to my local pet stores and will also will be giving them away to other great homes
I kinda want to make a shelf with all the tanks on it.. they would obviously all be filtered and heated. I mostly want them for conditioning bettas and jarring baby fry but would be great if there was a way to put grown fish in it! what is the minimum tank size where they will still be happy? I will live plant and put in some Indian almond leaves.

thanks!

AcornTheBetta

(sorry if this is the wrong place to post)
how can I get lots of cheap betta tanks? I want to start selling and breeding bettas I have had one or two spawns before and am thinking on selling some fish to my local pet stores and will also will be giving them away to other great homes
I kinda want to make a shelf with all the tanks on it.. they would obviously all be filtered and heated. I mostly want them for conditioning bettas and jarring baby fry but would be great if there was a way to put grown fish in it! what is the minimum tank size where they will still be happy? I will live plant and put in some Indian almond leaves.

thanks!
If you want to get cheap containers for bettas, plastic tubs are the way to go.

Upvote 0

betta06

If you want to get cheap containers for bettas, plastic tubs are the way to go.
thanks for the reply!
tanks is 2.5 gallons enough or should I go with 5 gallons?

Upvote 0

AcornTheBetta

thanks for the reply!
tanks is 2.5 gallons enough or should I go with 5 gallons?
I would go for a 5g for breeding the bettas and holding them, but if your holding a bunch of babies in one tank then I would do much larger like 20g.

Upvote 0

betta06

I would go for a 5g for breeding the bettas and holding them, but if your holding a bunch of babies in one tank then I would do much larger like 20g.
thanks!!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Luckyscale2003
  • Question
Replies
Views
betta06
  • Question