How Big Do Silver-tip BN Plecos Get?

clintgv

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
As Title Says. How Big Do Silver-tip BN Plecos Get? I Heard Maximum Size Is 5" Max? Is That True? Right Now I Have A Common Pleco And It Will Outgrown My Tank So Im Looking For A Cheap Pleco That Stay About 5 or 6" Long.

Nutter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Do you mean L183 (Peppermint Bristlenose)? I've never heard of a Silver Tip BN. If it is the Peppermint then they get to about 6" same as a regular BN does.

clintgv

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Nutter said:
Do you mean L183 (Peppermint Bristlenose)? I've never heard of a Silver Tip BN. If it is the Peppermint then they get to about 6" same as a regular BN does.
I Got A Link Picture For The Pleco I'm Talking About. It Might Be Another Name For It But I've Been Told That It Was A Silvertip BN. Correct Me If I'm Wrong Please.
Thanks, Clint.

clintgv

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Nutter said:
Btw, How Much Do Peppermint Bristlenose Go For?
Want It As Juvies

Thanks, Clint

Nutter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The pic you linked to is just a common BN. At least that's what's sold here as a common. I got my Peppermint for $40 as a 1.5" juvenille but the prices will obviously vary given that we are on opposite sides of the world. Generally we pay double the price for everything aquarium related compared to US or Canadian prices.

clintgv

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Nutter said:
The pic you linked to is just a common BN. At least that's what's sold here as a common. I got my Peppermint for $40 as a 1.5" juvenille but the prices will obviously vary given that we are on opposite sides of the world. Generally we pay double the price for everything aquarium related compared to US or Canadian prices.
Ah Ok So That's What Its Called. Thanks For The ID
$40? That's Pretty Expensive For Just A Pleco Hehe. Hopefully It's Much Cheaper Here In Canada

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads