How are we

1. Blakeio Initiate Member

Hey Guys,
    I suppose ill start off with the basics,
    Ive been keeping fish for just over ten years now, but moved out of home recently so gave up the 400L for a 54L which ive had for about six weeks now, and its doing well, will try and put up some pics of the 400 and 54 when i figure out how to. :;soldier
    Ive been lurking around the Irish fish forums for a few years now and ive finally made the leap to an international forum :;banaman
    Well thats about it for the basics guys, guess ye'll learn more about me in some future posts.
    Hopefully I'll learn more about fish keeping and will probably start a few arguments with my opinion on things haha.

If any of ye are feeling nosy dont be afraid to ask random questions :p

...FRESHWATER BTW ha.

Gix

2. mg13 Well Known Member Member

Your Irish?

lol

I don't mind arguing with people about fish, I have proof behind what I believe, and I won't argue if I don't.

I love fresh water fish too, I have only bettas though.

fishlore is an awesome place to learn about fish, my head has burst several times from when I started,

And I want to warn you, it's addicting...

so WELCOME TO FISHLORE!!!

3. Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

What is on the Irish fish forums?

4. Blakeio Initiate Member

mg13,
    Haha yup, 100% Irish....unless i was adopted.

Abnders,
    Pretty much the same as here but a much smaller member list :/

5. Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

Huh. A lot less people? It is good you joined the international one.

6. shayla1 Well Known Member Member

Hi Blakeio and Welcome to Fishlore!!!!

This is a fantastic site where you will find lots of people who are willing to share loads of information about their own experiences and who enjoy hearing about experiences from others.

I'm glad you decided to join us and can't wati to hear more about your tanks and maybe see some pictures!

7. old hippy Member Member

Welcome to FishLore

8. Fishy Friends Well Known Member Member

Hi Blakeio & welcome to Fishlore - glad you decided to go international!

My husband is part Irish on his Dad's side - O'Sullivan☺

We go to Boston every year to root for our favorite baseball team - Boston Red Sox & absorb the Irish culture :;toast.

9. Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

Go Red Sox!
    Also Welcome to FishLore