How are solutions calculated?

JLAquatics

I apologize in advance mod team if this thread is not in the right section, feel free to move it if I put it in the wrong spot.

I am still baffled to how the new solutions are calculated with the importer regarding the update and I have not found a definitive answer regarding this so far.

Need to reset best answers/solutions in threads | Forum Announcements/Suggestions Forum | 505755

After reading this thread all the old solutions were reset but new ones are being given now for new threads. I know this only applies to new threads marked as a question but how are these new best solutions given to a specific response?

Reactions?
Upvotes?
Moderator Choices?
Random Selection?
A combination of some of the factors above?

I am just curious as to how this new system works and I am sure I am not the only member out there wondering about this. I have seen new threads where solutions are given without any reactions or upvotes so I am confused for this reason. I appreciate all replies given with an idea of how this works especially from the moderator team.

Thank you all for making Fishlore a better place Mike and the rest of the Mod team, you all make Fishlore a better place for all of us and I appreciate that greatly, can't thank you all enough. :)

BigManAquatics

Only politicians and other crooked folk care about votes! Lol

StarGirl

I think the OP marks the best solution when there are no up votes. Most times it isn't used right anyway.

Coradee

Hi, as said the Op can decide if they want to pick a post as the solution or best answer to their question as it was called before the upgrade, just think of it being the same as the previous Best answer system

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
bettasXD
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views