How are angelfish so cute ahhhh

SomyaValecha

Every time I go near my tank my angelfish start swimming around begging for food. My heart is too weak for this they are too cuteeeeeee. They even notice when I get up from my seat and will come to the front of the tank to greet me. I'm dying of cuteness overload.

Betta'sAnonymous

I always thought they looked like they were looking to start a fight with something, myself.

marmaaa

SomyaValecha said:
Every time I go near my tank my angelfish start swimming around begging for food. My heart is too weak for this they are too cuteeeeeee. They even notice when I get up from my seat and will come to the front of the tank to greet me. I'm dying of cuteness overload.
Aww I want to get 2 for my tank and everytime I see them at a fish store theyre always so cute looking!

SomyaValecha

marmaaa said:
Aww I want to get 2 for my tank and everytime I see them at a fish store theyre always so cute looking!
I would definitely go for it!

N13

SomyaValecha said:
I think your solution is more angelfish haha

Latest threads

Top Bottom