How about this for my tank

myfishskip

still thinking of what might work for my 55, including what is in my signature can you tell me if this would work or if I would run into compatibility problems.  They keep the mollies at my LFS in freshwater no salt added I do not intend on adding any salt to my tank so would that be a long term problem for mollies?

2 sailfin mollies
4 dwarf neon rainbow
1 bristlenose pleco
6 more neon tetra

OK scrap the above idea I don't think Mollies will be good for my tank I am thinking 3 Silver Dollars instead of the mollies they seem to prefer more of the same water conditions as my other fish.

poefox

that all sounds pretty good really.

myfishskip

OK well i've read on more on the Dwarf Neon Rainbow and although peaceful I have read a few account of them being a bit mean since my tank right now is sooooo peaceful I think I will skip them too just incase.

So therefore

6 more neon tetra
3 Silver Dollar

Will be my new additions

I'm also thinking 1 male guppy and two female so the fish have some tasty treats now and again is that not just horrible of me, since they eat their own young though I don't feel so bad I read mollies really take care of their babies so that would be really horrible to leave their fry in a tank but guppies I think I could get over.. ok I feel guilty thinking about it maybe one would survive? lol

atmmachine816

Get a few more cories too, not sure on the silver dollars, I thought they get over a foot apiece. Sounds good besides that, still getting the pleco?

atm

Golden Fish

Silver Dollars only get 5 inches or so long and tall, they form almost a circle. I have one, however they prefer to be in schools (I'm waiting on a larger tank). They also like a low lit tank and will completely devour any live plants.

myfishskip

OH yes forgot about getting the poor BN yes definately.
I called my store the Silver Dollar our store sells get 5-6 inches but there are kinds that can get bigger!
I would like a few more cory too.
Then I think I will be well stocked if not almost running towards o/s.

I may pick up the SD today

Fogetting about the guppy when I called they said they are all sickly and in Quarantine from a bad batch they just got in

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom