25.jpg

Warming up for the showjumping event..

26.jpg

27.jpg

There was even a blacksmith on hand..

28.jpg

Shawnie
My first love in life!! awesome pics!!!

Had horses all my life then got married to a city boy n got rid of the horses....I'm single now but still no horse...

I run around everywhere going to horse shows LOL ...I get asked all the time where's mine? I just say, kids are my horses now

LOVVVVVVVVVE the pics!

macroman
Thanks Shawnie, maybe you'll get another horse one day.

Shawnie
well I certainly won't trade off if I do LOL ;D

I do ride alot..friends have them..but its not the same....do you all ride also? or just a show watcher like me for now

Martinismommy
Wonderful shots! I used show horses when I was a teen...I had horses up until 1983.....I know that makes me old! What a beautiful grey dapple you have!

macroman
well I certainly won't trade off if I do LOL ;D

I do ride alot..friends have them..but its not the same....do you all ride also? or just a show watcher like me for now

I don't ride, wee girl has a pony though, I just enjoy the shows
it's a great day out.

MissMTS
Beautiful horses! I used to go to horse shows all the time growing up and I have to say that I miss them. My sister used to ride horses and stopped riding full time about 4 years ago. She is not a kid anymore and does not have the time to care for a horse when she is going to school and working full time. Maybe she will get back into it after she graduates and I will be able to go to the shows again. The funny thing is that I always used to complain about having to go. I guess you don't really appreciate things until they are taken away from you....

Lucy
Great pics, thanks for sharing them.

Wonderful shots! I used show horses when I was a teen...I had horses up until 1983.....I know that makes me old! What a beautiful grey dapple you have!

You were a teen in 1983? Geez, and you think you're old?
That must make me ancient!!

Martinismommy
Great pics, thanks for sharing them.

You were a teen in 1983? Geez, and you think you're old?
That must make me ancient!!

NO Lucy lol.....I was a teen in the late 60's ...I'm 52! I meant I was showing the horses as a teen but owned them until the mid 80's.......

I'm going to drink my prune juice now....Darn I feel old lol

Lucy
NO Lucy lol.....I was a teen in the late 60's ...I'm 52! I meant I was showing the horses as a teen but owned them until the mid 80's.......

52? I'm right behind you! Put that prune juice down and grab a beer!

Butterfly

52? I'm right behind you! Put that prune juice down and grab a beer!
Oh you young chickies

macroman - Beautiful pics. Our neighbor behind us have 5 horses and they are beautiful!
Carol

macroman
Cheers Carol, @ MM & Lucy.

Shawnie
Cheers Carol, @ MM & Lucy.

only those two go from horses to prune juice

Ill stick to the beers even in my ancient age!

GouramiGirl1221
I know this is an old post, but, Shawnie, I've broken up with plenty of guys because they couldn't get along with my horse! You must have really liked that guy to get rid of your horses...I'd never do that. I guess it doesn't help that I'm going to be an equine veterinarian either though...I can't exactly live in the city and do that .

MousePotato
I'm with you, GouramiGirl. When I got laid off from my job five years ago, we worked out our budget and horseback riding went into the same expense pile as mortgage and food! There are a lot of optional expenses, but that isn't one of them.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Flowingfins
  • Horse
Replies
Views
Flowingfins
  • bassbonediva
  • Horse
Replies
Views
bassbonediva
  • charzar-g