Horses on Fishlore?? How strange....

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
OH i wanna a horse - you gotta put some pics! Miley

Mollygurl

Valued Member
Reaction score
i'll try 2 post pix. i might not b able 2, coz the flash scared her, so i don't have very good pix. i will c what i can do once i get my internet back!! i'm using the library computers coz my internet got cancelled. JOY!! : LOL!!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
oh that really sux!!! and if the flash scares her don't worry about it!! don't want her to be scared!! Miley

Mollygurl

Valued Member
Reaction score
this is my baby girl, Miss Painted World (missy) she just got back from canada yesterday, and she is pregnant w/ twins!!!!!!!!!! so glad she's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
OMG!!! congrats!!!! twins usually dont live - not both of them any ways. i hope they both do!!!! thats so great!!!! Miley

rip_van_winkle

Valued Member
Reaction score
Wow congratz on the twins!! You are sooo lucky to have two cute little ones! It is a good thing that you know now that your mare is going to have two so you don't over supplement her and kill one of the foals. Let us know about them (in like a year and a half )

Mollygurl

Valued Member
Reaction score
thanx!!!!! i would luv 4 missy 2 have twins, but i think the vet/breeder r hoping she naturally aborts one of the foals. i guess because she is a bit older, they want 2 make sure she /foals r safe. allthough, she is only 10. i guess it would be better for her 2 NATURALLY abort one of the foals than try 2 give birth/carry 2 term 2 babies. i just want healthy(live!!!!!) horses.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom