Experience
5 to 10 years
;D

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ah I had them mixed up. You should work at a barn if they have one near you, my friend does and he enjoys it because he likes horses and he doesn't get payed bad either.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeah I work at my stables too...I'm a ranch camp counsellor in the summer. It's really fun although by the end of the summer I never want to see a little girl again in my life.... ;D

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
lol - thats really funny! and good idea! Miley - go horses!

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
that's not funny-- i cried when i had to leave horse camp too!! ;D LILA

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
horse camp sounds cool!! well gotta go clean my room - oh and for my b-day i get to go horse back riding at this awesome stable!! YAY!!! Miley

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
atmmachine said:
English=thing sticking up from the saddle
western=no thing
am I right ???
Sort of...Beside the saddle horn thing, there are a ton of other distinctions. Western is generally more relaxed and English is all about precision and form etc. The equipment (bridle saddle) is different alot too. I ride English but I know how to ride Western too.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i love everything about horses!!! they are amazing! Miley - oh and i found this picture of a horse online-

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nice pic you found Miley.

Nice to see you back Emma! Have you been riding lately? I haven't cause of being so busy with school stuff...

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
0morrokh said:
Nice to see you back Emma!  Have you been riding lately?  I haven't cause of being so busy with school stuff...
I have not been riding all of January since it has been so freeeezing....supposed to be 30 below tomorrow....brr....plus I have to pay for half of my lessons and I'm broke right now so I'm kind of glad. But sometime in February I will be starting again hopefully.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Good heavens it's supposed to get even COLDER tomorrow?!?!?! That's ridiculous. My ears were completely numb today just from walking from my bus stom to my house. Well I can see how you wouldn't want to ride in this weather...me neither. I hope to start lessons again soon though, once the temp warms up a bit ;D

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i don't have the same problem you guys do - i'm in Texas and its pretty warm - but i do have another problem - don't have any where to ride. Miley

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well, I hope you find somewhere to ride

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
thank you so much!!!!!!! you guys are all so nice - oh and i found this gorgeaous picture online - isn't it beautiful!!!!! ????????? -

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
What a gorgeous picture!

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
If you guys have any questions on horses I can ask my aunt for you, she owns her own horses, gives lessons and shows them a lot.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
where do u live? lol or actually where does your aunt live? lol!! Miley

rip_van_winkle

Valued Member
Reaction score
I love horses to!! I have a horse named Maggie. She is leased and really sweet, and I love English to!! I can jump 1 ft 6 in. Has anybody ever done X-country? Its sooo fun. You ride through woods and stuff all by yourself and jump stuff like fences and rotting logs. Its soooo cool! I'd post some pics, but i can't figure out how. Any tips for me on how to do that?

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nope never done cross country. Heck I can barely jump a tiny pole : I'm more of a good horse handler (as in, I get put on the naughty horses because I'm the only one who will ride them ), than a talented rider. I just like having fun with horses, rather than competing and such.

Posting pics... click on the "Additional Options" button below the box where you type the post. You'll get a thing that says "Attach:", followed by an empty box and then a button that says "Browse...". Click on browse, select the pic you want to attach. To add more pics, click the button that says "(more attachments)". Can't wait to see your pics!! ;D

Mollygurl

Valued Member
Reaction score

i got a horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!  ;D
her name is missy, she's 15.1 hh,a solid paint,registered, 10 y.o., goes english or western, and is totally cute!!!! she's in canada right now, getting bred. i'm takin her 2 the fair this year. should b in her 6(?) mth. of pregnency.they need 2 make a whole catagory 4 horses like they have 4 other animals(dogs,cats,amphibians,etc.)!!!!!!!! i'm taken missy western this year, but i wanna learn 2 jump. gotta convince my mom.she's totally freakin' out! LOL!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom