Horses on Fishlore?? How strange....

Golden Fish

Valued Member
Reaction score
Here are my parents horses. They are Morgans. The first two are of Double M Blue Command or BC for short. He was a national show champion back in is day. Now he just eats and...hangs out. The bottom two are of Nikki Rose. She is in training and as you can see enjoys Mountain Dew. These were taken at my folks house last easter.

Jmarcus

Valued Member
Reaction score
Nice pictures thanks for sharing.

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
They are beauties!! I love horses!! Great pictures-- Loved the third one! LILA

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Carol

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nice looking horses, look similar to my cousins.

Great photos

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
OMG! they are gorgeous! i LOVE horses! they are amazing! omg omg omg i love them!!! - do they really drink mountain dew!!!??????? lol
omg the are great! Miley

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
I used to help out a neighbor with her clydesdale's and they loved jelly beans best!! ;D I guess every horse has a certian sweet tooth!! LILA

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
OMG thats awesome! sorry i just totally  love horses!!!!  they are my favorite and i have taken two riding lessons and want to take more like REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY soon!  i love horses!  i hope to own  a horse someday - i want a chesnut mare named Sonador ( sonya - door) .  i am moving to kentucky when i am older.  it will be awesome! where do u live? in texas?
i think its awesome that horses eat things like that!  Miley ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   HORSES!!!!!!!!  OMG I  LOVE HORSES!   ( sry - i sound like a big idiot)

Golden Fish

Valued Member
Reaction score
Glad you guys liked em. Thank you!
Jelly beans huh? I'll see if they will eat em next time i over there.
Yeah Miley, Nikki loves her Mountian Dew. It is probably not that good for her though! LOL. I live in Central Florida.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Ohh!! i wish i could have a horse! i am looking for some place to take lessons but not having good luck lol. Miley

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nice horses!! That's so cute with the one drinking the Mt Dew. ;D *sigh* I wish I had a horse. I might get to lease one soon though...

Hope you get to have your riding lessons Miley. Do you want to ride english or western? English is best imo. ;D

Mollygurl

Valued Member
Reaction score
hey golden fish, central FL as in where? i used to live in Cape Coral. i luv horses
go horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Omorrokh,
thank you!! i haven't done english cause i took lessons in MN with a lady who did wagon pulling BORING!!!!!!!! i want to do English and jumping and stuff!!!!!! Its my favorite and i think being up riding a horse is the greatest feeling in the world!!!!!!!! Miley

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yup riding a horse is the best. ;D Wait I take back what I said about english being my fav...my favorite is definately bareback!! ;D (even though I almost killed myself doing it...well not really lol...ohhhh it's sooo much fun though )

Golden Fish

Valued Member
Reaction score
You guys/gals are brave, I don't ride them at all.

Mollygurl, central Florida as in Gainesville. Used to be in Tampa.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
lol thnx Golden Fish lol.

0morrokh said:
Yup riding a horse is the best. ;D Wait I take back what I said about english being my fav...my favorite is definately bareback!! ;D (even though I almost killed myself doing it...well not really lol...ohhhh it's sooo much fun though )
- i 've never riden bareback - is it fun? Miley - horses are the greatest!

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Bareback is sooooo fun. It is the most amazing feeling, being so close to the horse. A little insecure at first, but you get used to it.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Horses horses horses, they are vveerrryyy expensive. Their fun to ride, I used to go to a camp and we rode horses twice a week and I would try to get the bad horses so I could trot/gallop whatever it's called since we weren't allowed but with a bad horse you could ;D My sister loves horses, she used to cry after having to come home from horse camps, now she goes to my aunts for a week in the summer to be with horses.

English=thing sticking up from the saddle
western=no thing

am I right ???

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
atmmachine said:
Horses horses horses, they are vveerrryyy expensive. Their fun to ride, I used to go to a camp and we rode horses twice a week and I would try to get the bad horses so I could trot/gallop whatever it's called since we weren't allowed but with a bad horse you could ;D My sister loves horses, she used to cry after having to come home from horse camps, now she goes to my aunts for a week in the summer to be with horses.

English=thing sticking up from the saddle
western=no thing

am I right ???
You are right that they are very expensive, which is the only bad thing about them
You're wrong about the english/western distinction though. Western saddles have a horn (the "thing sticking up from the saddle"). English saddles are much smaller and don't have a horn. There are many other distinctions between the two but I won't go into them or we'd have a whole novel. ;D

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i know they are expensive but i want one! and i want to find a good riding stable!! Miley

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom