Horrible Spelling Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morgan111, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Morgan111

Morgan111 Well Known Member Member

I dont know what it is but I seem to miss more grammar mistakes here.... I go back and read my posts and I think GEEESH I'M BAD at spelling but it only seems to be here.... must be something about this laptop..... yes thats it!!!:animal0028:

2. LyndaB

LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

I think you meant to type SHEESH.... :;laughing

j/k...... who cares? I don't see the grammar police around anywhere..... have a great day!!!! :;bananaslide

3. outlaw

outlaw Well Known Member Member

Personally, as long as I can understand it and it appears you made an attempt to be correct. It's all good.

I'm not perfect either, nor would I try to be. For that reason, I wouldn't expect anybody else to be either.

4. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

<---grammar police! :nono: LOL
    We all make typing goofs from time to time. If I see something that is really way off I may go in and edit it but its rare anything is that bad. I have corrected Titles before if the goof sticks out like a sore thumb. I can't help myself!

As long as good forum etiquette is used...punctuation, paragraphs, we can usually figure out the spelling. I received a large print dictionary from Santa past year :) hmmm maybe y'all would like a photo? :giggle:

Have a good day everyone!
    Ken:happy0034:

5. peacemaker92

peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

haha interesting grammar police :) I think the forum would be a bit off-grammar without our moderators such as Ken :;nw

I'd agree! As long as others can read and understand, there should be no problem. And we all make mistakes, no one's perfect! :D

6. Jaysee

Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

It's run-on sentences and block writing (looooooong paragraphs) that are the issues for me. Followed by text writing.

7. OP
    OP
    Morgan111

it just seems worse on this site lol..... like my fish are typing it out for me lol

8. Red1313

Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

It's the speed we're trying to type it out and beat the ninja's! :p

9. OP
    OP
    Morgan111

lol

10. Goldwing_Don

Goldwing_Don Well Known Member Member

Ken fixies everything....lol...Spelling, put a post in the wrong Sub, to many post together and Ken is on it. But the fourm is better because of it.... Good work Ken :clapping:

11. Aquarist

Thanks Don! I appreciate that. :) I enjoy doing it.
    Ken

12. OP
    OP
    Morgan111

wfell trks fur a!! yuor hlep KEN..... oll

13. Aquarist

LOL Morgan
    I have to give you one of these: :nono:

:giggle:
    Ken

14. OP
    OP
    Morgan111

not the shaky finger lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice