Horrible Spelling Here

Morgan111

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I don't know what it is but I seem to miss more grammar mistakes here.... I go back and read my posts and I think GEEESH I'M BAD at spelling but it only seems to be here.... must be something about this laptop..... yes that's it!!!

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I think you meant to type SHEESH....

j/k...... who cares? I don't see the grammar police around anywhere..... have a great day!!!!

outlaw

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Personally, as long as I can understand it and it appears you made an attempt to be correct. It's all good.

I'm not perfect either, nor would I try to be. For that reason, I wouldn't expect anybody else to be either.

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
<---grammar police! LOL
We all make typing goofs from time to time. If I see something that is really way off I may go in and edit it but its rare anything is that bad. I have corrected Titles before if the goof sticks out like a sore thumb. I can't help myself!

As long as good forum etiquette is used...punctuation, paragraphs, we can usually figure out the spelling. I received a large print dictionary from Santa past year hmmm maybe y'all would like a photo?

Have a good day everyone!
Ken

peacemaker92

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
haha interesting grammar police I think the forum would be a bit off-grammar without our moderators such as Ken

I'd agree! As long as others can read and understand, there should be no problem. And we all make mistakes, no one's perfect!

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It's run-on sentences and block writing (looooooong paragraphs) that are the issues for me. Followed by text writing.

OP
Morgan111

Morgan111

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
it just seems worse on this site lol..... like my fish are typing it out for me lol

Goldwing_Don

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Ken fixies everything....lol...Spelling, put a post in the wrong Sub, to many post together and Ken is on it. But the fourm is better because of it.... Good work Ken

New Threads