Hornwort, Pennywort and Rotala Plants For Sale.

ValerieAdams
Will they grow under low lights?

Mike1995
low to medium

ValerieAdams
I just have the basic LEDs that came with the tank kit. The crypt that is in there is doing well as is the ludwigia, I have root tabs and liquid ferts too. Do you think they would do okay?

Mike1995
yes they should be fine. The rotala may grow a little bit slower but it will grow

ValerieAdams
Do you have any more?

gwtterry
Can you please send my refund. Thank you.

Smalltownfishfriend
HI I sent you a pm about the plants I paid for around a month ago and still did not receive.. just curious as to whether the package got lost in the mail and if you will refund my money!!

UglyAsian
Can you upload how many plants it contains? Like a picture?

Zoomo
HI I sent you a pm about the plants I paid for around a month ago and still did not receive.. just curious as to whether the package got lost in the mail and if you will refund my money!!

Also did not get mine paid for 07/22.

Smalltownfishfriend
Also did not get mine paid for 07/22.
Ok!! Yea . I paid for mine twice too....!!! I think it was July 5!!!

Zoomo
Ok!! Yea . I paid for mine twice too....!!! I think it was July 5!!!
Oh wow, long time ago.

gwtterry
Still waiting to hear from you.

Smalltownfishfriend
Me too......

Bryangar
How much did you guys pay?

Smalltownfishfriend
How much did you guys pay?
I sent a payment twice because he said his PayPal is not working and he would refund it so I sent money a different way so it was like 30 dollars.

Zoomo
Mine was 22.00. Not a ton of money but still 22.00 that I am out.

gwtterry
I paid $12. I still have yet to hear from him. I am private messaging him and I emailed him since I have his email address from PayPal. I will email every day now if I have to.

ValerieAdams
Fyi, I did get my plants. Obviously there's more that didn't than did. I paid on July 20th and received them July 30th. I'm sorry you guys are having these issues though. You should be able to file a claim through PayPal quite easily, I've done it before when someone didn't send me something and it took almost no effort to be refunded.

Smalltownfishfriend
Fyi, I did get my plants. Obviously there's more that didn't than did. I paid on July 20th and received them July 30th. I'm sorry you guys are having these issues though. You should be able to file a claim through PayPal quite easily, I've done it before when someone didn't send me something and it took almost no effort to be refunded.
I am glad you got your plants!! I think I will do a PayPal refund also!!!

Zoomo
I am glad you got your plants!! I think I will do a PayPal refund also!!!
I am still waiting. Put my thing in with PayPal on 8/3, they gave him till 8/14 to respond, no answer yet. So, hopefully tomorrow I will get some word from PayPal.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Vishaquatics
Replies
Views
cichlidman
Replies
Views
Mike1995
Replies
Views