Hornwort Growth In 1 Week

Kyusune

Reaction score
i find that aspect of the hornwort to be the nuisance. i don't know how to dispose the excess and i can't go to my LCS since its quite a distance away.

also, i start with hornwort with the length of about 3/4 and they grew to about 1-2 feet XD

MissNoodle

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i find that aspect of the hornwort to be the nuisance. i don't know how to dispose the excess and i can't go to my LCS since its quite a distance away.

also, i start with hornwort with the length of about 3/4 and they grew to about 1-2 feet XD
I personally love it. I can trim it when it starts getting too tall, just re-anchor the cut part close to the other plant to make a denser bush, or transplant it to my other tank, or toss it in my snail bin (i have a small 5 gal Tupperware bin with a sponge filter for my excess pest snails lol)

Alternatively if i dont need it, i can either offer a significant portion up for free on local sales sites or simply discard it in the garbage.

Granted, my hornwort was collected wild in local rivers and ponds. So not much of a loss if i need to discard some in the garbage.

Top Bottom