horay

  • Thread starter

genie

Well Known Member
Messages
888
Reaction score
3
Points
178
Experience
More than 10 years
horay-- I see little bits of white regrowth on cobalts tail!!!
 

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Messages
25,169
Reaction score
26
Points
508
Experience
Just started
Genie said:
horay-- I see little bits of white regrowth on cobalts tail!!!
That's great news! Congratulations.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

genie

Well Known Member
Messages
888
Reaction score
3
Points
178
Experience
More than 10 years
BTW Spike is terrorizing the Ottos-- not really but they move as soon as they see him coming-- he is clearly King of the Tank--lol.
 

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Messages
25,169
Reaction score
26
Points
508
Experience
Just started
Genie said:
BTW Spike is terrorizing the Ottos-- not really but they move as soon as they see him coming-- he is clearly King of the Tank--lol.
lol.. maybe in fish-talk they're saying "yes sir, mr. spike", "right away, mr. spike"..
 

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Points
196
If you just introduced them that's normal. Everyone will calm down after awhile. I'm glad to hear the finnage is growing back. Natalie
 

voiceless_kat

Well Known Member
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
8
Points
208
Hey Genie.........great news about Cobalt!!! Such a frustrating thing to deal with, every little victory is something to shout about!! Val
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

genie

Well Known Member
Messages
888
Reaction score
3
Points
178
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks everyone!! Side note about spike and the otos-- They have been in there for about a week-- I think that they just know to stay out of his way.
 

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Messages
25,169
Reaction score
26
Points
508
Experience
Just started
Genie said:
Thanks everyone!! Side note about spike and the otos-- They have been in there for about a week-- I think that they just know to stay out of his way.
LOL.. A betta has to let tankmates know he's the king. Even though he'd usually ignore them, sometimes Sora would swim to where the cory cats were and make them all move.. then swim away.. just reminding them of his status.
 
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!





Top Bottom