home sweet home *VENT*

andy65
I have been away lately. My youngest brother found a forum,aquaticcommunity,they have a chat that is not really part of it,but still kind of. So I have been on that alot,there is a very nice Saltwater guy on there that has been very helpful,but man there are some nasty people on there!

I am DONE with that forum and chat! This one guy told someone that a 50% WC was to much in a 55 gallon with a Oscar. He what on and on about how if the water what off a few * it would make the fish get ich! I told him no,that its fine. Well,he then started to insult my fish keeping skills! He was said "I feel sorry for your fish"! This is also the guy that thinks tetra food it Good!

I am glad this place is still here. I love the people here! You guys are so nice. Now I see way Mick does not want a chat!

I am deleting the link to that chat now!

I am going to go do some posting on here now.

Peace!

sirdarksol
It's good to hear that we are such a nice place to be.
I think every member who's been here awhile hopes that we're building and maintaining a good community, but it's great to actually hear it.

Shawnie
that'll learn ya for leaving us !!! ;D

angelfish220
Yeah. Fishlore is definitely the best! I was part of some other site at one time, I even forget its name now, and they basically snuffed me because at the time I was a beginner, and left me. Never answered any of my questions or anything. That was the worst.

Butterfly
Andy I've missed you and your avatar (I love your avatar). Thought maybe you were on vacation. Welcome back.
Carol

andy65
You like that thing? It was made on Spore Creature Creator is a PC game. Its only like $10 at walmart. Its fun to use. Its part of a game that is coming out called Spore. If you look it up you can find more info on it.

sirdarksol
Totally off topic. Is Spore the near-legendary (and yet not-yet-released) game where you start the game off with a single cell of life and expand it to an entire universe?

andy65
yep! I want it! I am not sure if I will get,1 its $50 and 2, I have not had good luck with PC games running on my laptop.

Butterfly
You like that thing? It was made on Spore Creature Creator is a PC game. Its only like $10 at walmart. Its fun to use. Its part of a game that is coming out called Spore. If you look it up you can find more info on it.
Yep I like it I think it's cute.
Carol

Lucy
Welcome home andy!

I heard about spore, they had a free trial offer where you can make your own little....ummm thing.
Sir, you're a bad influence on me.

andy65
I will then start changing the guy in my avatar from time to time,so you guys can see what I have build. I am glad there are nice fish people out there. Thanks for the warm welcome back!

Angela_96
I agree, this is a great community forum!! Out of all of the forums I have checked out this is the best fish community! The only other forum I have belonged to is an infant reflux disease website, where I moderated the ashtma forum the women on there are verry supportive, and nice but its not a fishsite.

COBettaCouple
Yea.. this forum is where I learned all about fish.. and MTS.

eric_m
umm what's wrong with tetra food??

Martinismommy
Welcome Home.......There's no place like home.....There's no place like home lol <click click> do we need to put the ruby slippers on now andy?

angelfish220
its high in fish byproducts that really is just the stuff that people don't eat. not that high of quality. Most people like Omega.

sirdarksol
Tetra food has fish meal, which isn't as nutritious as whole fish.

Lucy
umm what's wrong with tetra food??

I thought he meant tetras AS food. Duh.

MissMTS
Welcome Home Andy!!! We've missed you

MinxMermaid
Welcome Home.......There's no place like home.....There's no place like home lol <click click> do we need to put the ruby slippers on now andy?

that's perfect!!!!!!

Rick and I used to be on AC also and it is VERY Clique-ish, we did not like it.

FISHLORE is da best!!!!

we LOVE all our friends here

better than any other forums we post on.

MissMTS
Oh yeah Andy, just to fill you in, (I'm not sure if you were here when I did this or not), but I changed my username. My old one was newbeefishlover. I just wanted to let you know so that you know who I am

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
goldface
Replies
Views
JB92668
Replies
Views
Esimm03
Replies
Views