Home Made Gel Food (rapashy Home Made) For Goldfish How Do I

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by neto333, Jan 30, 2019.

1. neto333

neto333Valued MemberMember

Hi, i have been trying to find rapashy in my country (already tried in amazon). And the only way that i found is with a person on facebook, however the person that i found dont accept paypal and you have to pay first and wait atleast a month so talking with a friend he told me his recipe for gel food, so i want to know what do you guys think. I want it to have a lot of protein and moisture but without beign hard to diggest like rapashy (40%, Crude Fat min. 6%, Crude Fiber max. 5%, Moisture max. 8%, Ash max. 10%) or even better than rapashy.
    Righ now im feeding my goldfish azoo ultra fresh pellets, new life spectrum, exept sundays that i give them peas, mondays i give them freeze dried tubifex and sometimes i give them brocoli. And talking with people about rapashy i think people hate rapashy in my country xD (maybe thats why is so hard to find it) they told me that is a lot better to use fresh and natural food and i talked with a very known member in facebook that has some amazing ranchus and he told me that the he feeds them with tubifex, hikari lionhead and a home made gel food, but he didnt gave me his recipe for the gel food ☹️
    But here is a recipe that a friend uses. He also gave me step by step on how to cook it.
    12 shrimps
    200 grams of tilapia
    250 grams of a cauliflower
    250 grams of a broccoli
    250 grams of a carrots
    250 grams of summer squash
    250 grams of peas
    250 grams of zucchini
    5 pills of multivitamins. Cant post the link to amazon but they are called Sukrol Tablets
    3 garlic cloves
    1 plantain
    1 yellow apple
    100 grams of unflavored gelatin

2. CaptAnnDuchow

CaptAnnDuchowWell Known MemberMember

Have to let us know how this goes.