Holidays gifts :)

slimeneo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
What are you planning to buy for your relatives/friends?

I think I'm going to buy some holiday socks, the ones with fur in them haha. Probably getting a couple of giftcards, and some stuff on thefancy.com for unique gifts.

The holidays are coming so soon! I can't wait

Ziggi

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Is it bad my mom and I just went down the list and assigned giftcards for everyone? ... I'm thinking I should find something that will need wrapping!

slimeneo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Haha well, I think only if you really have no idea what to get a person then you should resort to a giftcard

Tigress Hill

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I go shopping online and put stuff in my cart that I believe people will like. Then I simplify the list a bit

Gordinian

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I asked my brother what he wanted, and he said I didn't have to get him anything, and that he didn't want me to spend money on him (how cute!). I then said, "Alex, you could ask for anything you wanted, and I'd probably get it for you. I could even get you a kitten if you wanted!"

A kitten it is! lol.

My dad is a judge judy fan, so last year I got him a judge judy shirt (that he loves). Still trying to figure out a way to top that...

slimeneo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Awww, I want a kitten.

I'm telling everyone I want a petsmart giftcard, tehehe. Hopefully I'll get a few of those

totes

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Awww, I want a kitten.

I'm telling everyone I want a petsmart giftcard, tehehe. Hopefully I'll get a few of those
I don't know what I'm getting everyone else, but my list has a ton of fish related stuff on it. LOL

slimeneo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I don't know what I'm getting everyone else, but my list has a ton of fish related stuff on it. LOL
Unfortunately none of my friends know where the petstore/fish stores are so.. ~_~

Meeps83

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
For the husband I'm getting:
A set of t5 HO lights for his new tank
CoD Black Ops 3 or Assassin's Creed III
Step Brothers on Blu Ray
Clothes

I don't like buying gift cards either. I am getting gift cards to GameStop for my nephews (12 and 13). That way they can buy the games they want, lol.

luke355027355027

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Everyone that drives and is getting a gift will be receiving a Wawa( chain of gas stations all over Maryland) gift cards. Also a while back i gave a good friend my old ten gallon tank so he could.buy some kuhli loaches. Well he went out and bought angels. Now im looking for a cheap 30 gallon tank and will be giving him my established HOB filter.

As for my fish i bought marineland Leds for them

psalm18.2

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nothing. They will all get a card stating "a donation has been made in your name to this charity."
Bahhhahahah!!!

Ziggi

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Everyone that drives and is getting a gift will be receiving a Wawa( chain of gas stations all over Maryland) gift cards. Also a while back i gave a good friend my old ten gallon tank so he could.buy some kuhli loaches. Well he went out and bought angels. Now im looking for a cheap 30 gallon tank and will be giving him my established HOB filter.

As for my fish i bought marineland Leds for them
Craigslist? You'll be getting your friend a gift of a tank and a complete stranger a gift of $$$! 2 for 1 special!!! (I just saw several good deals in the Annapolis section. fyi)

I used to be really big on gifts, but it's alot harder now to get what someone actually wants/needs/doesn't already have/wont be receiving from someone else... atleast in my family thats the case. :/ I don't like putting a disclaimer "I've got a gift receipt if you want to return it"

Last edited:
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom