Holiday Wishes for Members AND Fish!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
The first card is for those of the human species that I have grown to know and love over the time I have been here and for those who I do not know well yet but want to (please do turn on your speakers for these as the music is part of the experience)....

Of course I had to choose the one with all the chickadees.

Now for a little something for all the fish and while I realize there are probably some of you who may not have the same feeling about fish that I do, I do believe that they are the reason that we are here and for that they do deserve a card. If they cannot see it you can tell them about it. .....

Now have a safe and happy time this Holiday Season and be sure to return to us afterwards with a lot of enthusiasm for the New Year.

Rose

Advertisement

Advertisement
THANK YOU ROSE!!! These were most beautiful holiday cards and wishes I loved the music as well All the best to you too! May you have Healthy and Happy Holidays (whichever ones you celebrate) and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE TOO !!! BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL !

Thank you so much Rose!! Those were very beautiful cards. ;D The boy I nanny for loved watching them so much we had to watch each of them twice. Mr Red and I wish everyone to have a very happy and healthy Christmas and new year!! Natalie

Happy Holidays everyone! And to those that celibrate it: Merry Christmas!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Swlws
Replies
Views
Bacalaotropic
Replies
Views
Butterfly
Replies
Views