Hole In My Fish?

stylzofctb

One of my older mollies has developed what almost looks like a hole in the top of her head. Its hard to get a good picture since she won't stop moving, but it almost looks like I can see inside of her noodle. Its just white, no redness or other color, and she has been acting perfectly fine since I have noticed
20190504_080639_HDR.jpg
20190504_080523_HDR.jpg

fjh

Well Known
I know there is a disease literally called "hole in the head" that's caused by a parasite. It manifests by small holes in the head and white flakey patches that will extend laterally down the fish's body. I'm not sure about treatment (or if it is even treatable) but I hope this helps.

OP
stylzofctb

stylzofctb

fjh said:
I know there is a disease literally called "hole in the head" that's caused by a parasite. It manifests by small holes in the head and white flakey patches that will extend laterally down the fish's body. I'm not sure about treatment (or if it is even treatable) but I hope this helps.
Unfortunately I came home from work to her floating at the top upside down. After further inspection, it was defiantly a hole but it seemed clean if that makes sence? No jaged edges, no redness, and she acted fine until she died

New Threads