Hola, peoples

PuppetPusher

Hello out in fishyland! New to the forum, reletively new at keeping my own fish. The boyfriend and I just brought home a 29 gallon and set it up last night, so we're excited about what kinds of fish we may get. So far, the only one for certain is to upgrade my betta from his 2-gallon. Boyfriend has had many tanks before, so hopefully things will go swimmingly with this one.

And yeah, I work in a petstore, so flame away if you feel the need to. I personally try to keep the animals looking good based on how we're trained, what I read and hear, and what seems to make the most sense. I know not a lot of pet store folks do that, but there are a few of us out there who try.

Butterfly

Welcome to FishLore! We have people of all ages and experience levels from all over the world. We don' want to flame you but to congratulate you for learning and continuing to learn about the animals in your care. May we clone you? Wish there were more like you out there.
Carol

PuppetPusher

Thanks! Hmm... I'm not sure about cloning, the idea still creeps me out a bit. 

I think I'll appreciate the fish more if I get to keep them at home. Sure, it's cool to go to work and see tons of them. But keeping the large tank systems all running properly, making sure everything looks good, and answering the millions of repeated questions all day does get a little tiresome sometimes. Doesn't leave a lot of time to just enjoy the critters. It's also nice to be 100% sure that at least a few of the fish will be well taken care of. And that a particular betta will get seriously spoiled. 

0morrokh

Welcome to the forum, and I guarantee you'll get mobbed when people find out you have a Betta. ;D We've got quite a few Betta lovers on this forum. Stop by the Betta section if you have any questions.

cowizzle

welcome PuppetPusher!
which pet store do you work at?
sounds like your fish will be in good hands =]

Gunnie

Welcome to FishLore! Are you planning on putting that betta in the 29 gallon? He would be in heaven!

Isabella

WELCOME! Great to have you with us

Richard

Welcome aboard.

Gwenz

Welcome to FishLore!! Hope you enjoy it here!!

Gwenz

atmmachine816

Welcome to Fishlore

Austin

P.S. yes majority are betta lovers so it won't take long for them to know

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom