Hmpk Koi [spawn Log]

Joyceheatherington

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
KoiBettas said:
If its the crowntail female you posted a photo of, I'd say she's more around 3 months
Yay, Thank you! I knew that you would know breeding Betta's! I forgot to ask the guy when was at the place yesterday how old the Tetras are. There no way to really know.

Thank you so much I love following your post!

JamieLu

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I like the first one! Ive been following this thread and ur babies sure turned out pretty!

KoiBettas

Valued Member
Reaction score
JamieLu said:
I like the first one! Ive been following this thread and ur babies sure turned out pretty!
Thanks! He's my favourite aswell but so far everyone prefers the red one.

Looks like somebody's got the hand of bubblenests already! The jarred males are all making nests but they're not really well structured yet.
IMG_20190604_133725.jpg

JamieLu

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Do u think the all white ones will get more colors at some point? Theyre all so pretty

KoiBettas

Valued Member
Reaction score
JamieLu said:
Do u think the all white ones will get more colors at some point? Theyre all so pretty
Im really not sure. I had quite a few who did and became blue and red but I've still got quite a few males and females who are all white and aren't really showing any signs that they might change colour soon. (They're not really like platinum white but its still kind of white)and the males have red/orange gills.

CheshireKat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That's so cool! I haven't read through all the posts here, did you say what you're going to do with the fry?

I'd love to breed my male, but that's not a project I can do right now. I have no space.

KoiBettas

Valued Member
Reaction score
CheshireKat said:
That's so cool! I haven't read through all the posts here, did you say what you're going to do with the fry?

I'd love to breed my male, but that's not a project I can do right now. I have no space.
I've already sold about 50 of them and some of my best males. I planned to keep them for longer and breed a pair but can't due to some changes.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom