hmmmmm

1. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning. A friend of ours stopped by over the Thanksgiving Holidays and he brought his new girl friend over with him. Both are 19 or 20 years old. Anyway, when the girl looked into my 265g fish tank she asked, "are those fish real?" :;rl
    I was very polite and of course said "yes". while I was thinking well "duh"! :anim_63:
    Ken

2. Melissawater Member Member

:;laughing

3. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Oh! Really? I thought you wind them up, and put them in the tank when company shows up!! ...lolol

4. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:whistling:

5. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Obviously not a hobbyist LOL Thanks for the chuckle.
    Carol

6. lorabell Well Known Member Member

:;lg god one..........I love the ones that come to my house and are nervous about touching one of my tiny pekes....but dont hesitate one bit aobut putting their hands near one of the birds!!!!!!!.....lol....gotta love it!!!!!

7. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

:;laughing That's hilarious! I would've said, 'yes, yes it is real fish' and then go behind and laugh like crazy! :;smack

Thanks for sharing, Ken! Made my day.

8. sirdarksol Fishlore Legend Member

"Fish? What fish?"

9. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

:;laughing
    hahahaha!!!
    i would have been like: "No.... they arent real fish, i just have a huge plasma tv with a video of fish 24/7" :giggle:

10. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Oh, dear. That's pretty funny! Bless her heart!

11. gremlin Well Known Member Member

You know, you can get wind up fish that anchor to the bottom of the tank with fish line and "swim realistically"...

I get the same thing with my pond though. "are those real fish", "do you eat those fish", and of course - "are there any fish in there?"