Hm.. What camera?

1. Alcmiller

Alcmiller Valued Member Member

Hey FishLore gang.

I plan on doing some vlogging (Video blogging) of my tank this May once I get it set up and it occurred to me that I'm going to need a camcorder to do said vlogging.

For those of you that make videos of your tank, What kind of camera(s) do you use? Is there one(s) you might suggest to me? I'm more interested in cameras that have decent audio capabilities, I plan on taking this camera on some LFS adventures with me and it'd be great to narrate a little bit ^_^

Also, any video clips/examples of the quality of your camera would be great to see to.

Thanks all.

2. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Alcmiller,

I use a Nikon Cool Pix 12.0 mp's. I love it. If you'll click on my name and go to my profile, I have a video posted there using the same camera mentioned above. Photos too.

Ken

3. OP
    OP
    Alcmiller

Alcmiller Valued Member Member

Hey thanks for the suggestion. I couldn't see the video in your profile, but I went to their site and got some good examples of their different cameras.

Any other suggestions?

4. fisher98

fisher98 New Member Member

Flip Ultra Hd!!!!

FLIP ULTRA HD, definitely! The pinnacle video spin editor to. www.videospin.com get videospin for free!

5. JustinF

JustinF Valued Member Member

I have a cheap DXG HD (Model#DXG-566V HD) and it does great video in good light, but the audio isn't good unless your talking directly into it. It was cheap however only like a $100 bucks, and the files are mov extension. (No Optical zoom though) Good luck on the videos.