Hikari carnivore tabs for growing goldfish?

WagglePets

I got some hikari carnivore tabs for my upside down catfish and i was wondering if my juvenile goldfish could have a tab once in awhile to help with protein. I heard some fish will become picky with every other food When they eat the carnivore tabs.

PeterFishKeepin

hmm never used them before but they do look like a large pellet so maybe you will need to cut them depending on the size of your goldfish, goldfish are often kept with the big monster fish ie, redtail cats and im sure the goldfish get a pellet or two before the big monster fish just make sure the fish get variety in diet not just high protein.

WagglePets

hmm never used them before but they do look like a large pellet so maybe you will need to cut them depending on the size of your goldfish, goldfish are often kept with the big monster fish ie, redtail cats and im sure the goldfish get a pellet or two before the big monster fish just make sure the fish get variety in diet not just high protein.
She’s a fantail goldfish by the way but ok I’ll try one (only as occasional treats)

Noroomforshoe

Hikari makes very pore quality food and the carnivour waffers and not great. 2 kinds of fish meal as the first 2 ingredients and then mostly plants and starch.
"Fish meal, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, cassava starch, soybean meal, wheat starch, fish oil, wheat flour, dried seaweed meal, spirulina,"
You have to just hope that it is very high quality fish meal.

I recomend bug bites bottom feeder foods, and bug bites goldfish foods. And both species could have some of both.
But to more specifically answer your question = yes your goldfish can eat pretty much whatever you feed it.

WagglePets

Hikari makes very pore quality food and the carnivour waffers and not great. 2 kinds of fish meal as the first 2 ingredients and then mostly plants and starch.
"Fish meal, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, cassava starch, soybean meal, wheat starch, fish oil, wheat flour, dried seaweed meal, spirulina,"
You have to just hope that it is very high quality fish meal.

I recomend bug bites bottom feeder foods, and bug bites goldfish foods. And both species could have some of both.
But to more specifically answer your question = yes your goldfish can eat pretty much whatever you feed it.
That helped A lot thank you :)

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Noroomforshoe
Replies
Views
BVUBeavers
Replies
Views
WagglePets
Replies