Hiii

Kaly

I currently have one betta fish, his name is Blush
I’ve been learning about bettas ever since I got him. I used to keep him in a bowl but then I learned how much maintenance pets actually need to be healthy and happy and such so I’ve upgraded his home to a 2.5 gallon tank, I’m considering upgrading again but he seems fine now. That’s why I’m here tho , I’m looking to possibly sell some stuff like his current tank and all the decor and equipment as well as maybe buy some other fish and plants and learn stuff along the way.

9F6FB213-B968-46F5-B82C-22711F3FDF22.jpeg

bettalover101

OK so bettas need at least 5 gallons of water and what kind of betta is he cause he very pretty.

Kaly

OK so bettas need at least 5 gallons of water and what kind of betta is he cause he very pretty.

Thanksssss
Yeah, I’ll probably upgrade soon and sell this one, I’m trying to post on the buy sell trade forum but it won’t let me, I think I have to start another post first? Like one more
And I thiiiiink he’s double tail betta from what I remember and that’s all I know.

Dunk2

Thanksssss
Yeah, I’ll probably upgrade soon and sell this one, I’m trying to post on the buy sell trade forum but it won’t let me, I think I have to start another post first? Like one more
And I thiiiiink he’s double tail betta from what I remember and that’s all I know.

Welcome! I think you need 50 posts before you can do BST forum.

bettalover101

ok than yea just upgrade to fiver gall and then youll be fine.

Kaly

Welcome! I think you need 50 posts before you can do BST forum.
Thank you! And yeah I just happened to find that in the rules right now haha

aquachris

Welcome to the fishlore group! As mentioned, 5g is considered the better minimum for sure, but if you really want to get into some fun with plants, I'd recommend a 10... just gives a lot more room for the plants and decorative options imo.

ProudPapa

Welcome to the fishlore group! As mentioned, 5g is considered the better minimum for sure, but if you really want to get into some fun with plants, I'd recommend a 10... just gives a lot more room for the plants and decorative options imo.

Welcome, and I agree with the above. The difference in price for the tank and equipment between a 5 and a 10 isn't that much. If you have room go for the 10.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
alven
Replies
Views
Praetorian
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
Replies
Views