Higest record in FISHLORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I've moved this thread out of Hot Topics, which is only for debatable issues, like the idea of evolution in aquarium fish, or whether or not to cull when you're breeding fish.

As far as the record goes; I'm out. I only have one betta at any time.

OP
C

chumzhujun

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I think his whole house is covered with betta.
Moderator can you like have a title like the most fish or fish tank and put their name on the home page

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I think his whole house is covered with betta.
Moderator can you like have a title like the most fish or fish tank and put their name on the home page
well mm does have a ton...but she does it for a profit...not just as pets. i wonder who has the most as pets...that they don't breed or sell. i only have 3
I had a similar thought, Jeri. You'd have to separate the professionals from the ones here who are purely hobbyists. Someone like Harpua might beat out BolivianBaby in number of tanks, but Harpua sells fish, and BB is just crazy. (Obviously, BB, I am teasing, and completely envious)

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I had a similar thought, Jeri. You'd have to separate the professionals from the ones here who are purely hobbyists. Someone like Harpua might beat out BolivianBaby in number of tanks, but Harpua sells fish, and BB is just crazy. (Obviously, BB, I am teasing, and completely envious)
I had more tanks than Harpua until she set up the 2nd rack;D

I know I'm crazy and I'm so not offended Just to really make you worry about my sanity, I'm going to let you in on a little secret:

I'm hoping to add a few more tanks after summer is over, finances willing of course

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
BB, is there something you need to tell us? lol

Yes, I do run a business selling my Bettas but before I started breeding I still had a large amounts of pets..I think my highest # got up to around 14...
Yes there is. The "Pony Express" is right on time and I'm NOT working late tonight

You have 31 tanks!!! Oh my goodness that is a ton! How do you fit them all in your house?
I REALLY need to do a video. Until then, all I can say is double-stacking stands and bettas look FABULOUS on kitchen counters;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 68 67.3%

Top Bottom