Hiding the waterline

LadfromLondon

Does anyone have any ideas on how to hide the water line on a rimless aquarium? I was thinking to use black vinyl electrical tape?

AJE

LadfromLondon said:
Does anyone have any ideas on how to hide the water line on a rimless aquarium? I was thinking to use black vinyl electrical tape?
Why do you want to hide the water line? A big reason ppl get rimless is to see the waterline

LadfromLondon

AJE said:
Why do you want to hide the water line? A big reason ppl get rimless is to see the waterline
Depending on where my tanks are, the waterline can be unlevel which I don’t like. Also, If water evaporates it leaves water marks which I prefer to leave until W/C day.

Betta'sAnonymous

This is why i don't go rimless. Solves a whole lot of issues i would get super nit-picky about.

NoahLikesFish

You could try to mimic the stipple on fluval flex or you can upgrade your filtration and put an acrylic lid on your aquarium to make it crystal clear

Dippiedee

I have black electrical tape around the top of my 12 gallon to hide the water line; it does the job

AggressiveAquatics

If you really don’t like the waterline like others said you can just use tape

Dunk2

If the water line bothers you, what about the tape line?

LadfromLondon

Dippiedee said:
I have black electrical tape around the top of my 12 gallon to hide the water line; it does the job
Thank you! Tape it is

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom