hi

saybia

Reaction score
hi im laura im in the uk im new to fish but learning fast any help will be greatful ill also ask if i have trouble. this is my first tank its just under 2 foot not sure how many gallons sorry
i have in my tank

1 plec
2 mollys
5 neons
1 red finned shark

i thought that might be enough till im use to it so will be nice to listen to u all and make friends to.

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to fishlore. Everyone on here is very helpful.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
hi there!! welcome to fishlore! you'll love it here!!! any questions or stories be sure to share them!!
Tan

saybia

Reaction score
thanks every1 i can see its a nice place to be as i have looked around and have read some posts 2 and every1 seems so nice

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
HI Laura, Welcome to fishlore! There is a calculator on this site if you want to find out how many gallons your tank is. This is helpful, because everything from overstocking fish to buying the correct filter is figured on the # of gallons. Just go to the home page, and look on the left menu. Click on calculator and when it comes up it is self explanatory. Nice to have you aboard!

Fish in the Frozen North. 8)

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
OK, so I was wrong, go to home, look all the way down to the bottom, and you will see Aquarium calculator.

Fish in the Frozen North.

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! We have quite a few members from the UK, so you should fit right in!

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Gunnie said:
Welcome to FishLore!  We have quite a few members from the UK, so you should fit right in!   
i am!!!!! are you scot, england, wales or ireland? i'm in rainy cold yorkshire!! - which is actually surprisingly warm and sunny today!! 8)
as susitna flower says the calculator on here is really good to work out how many u.s. gallons your tank is as thats what everyone on here refers to which is different to the u.k. gallons. also you'll hear alot of talk on biospira which the uk doesnt sell!!! i often confuse my lfs (local fish store) though by talking in U.S. gallons then trying to remember what that is in litres!!! he must think i'm doolally working in U.S. gallons when i'm in yorkshire with a yorkshire accent!! he must wonder where i get the U.S. gallon thing from!!!!!!
welcome to fishlore! you'll love it here!!
Tan

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom