Hi

Puppypower

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I am not really new to fish, especially sharks, but I hope to learn a lot & help out a lot in here.

I joined because we are having trouble deciding what to do with our Black Shark, Snoopy.

I also love other animals, like birds & reptiles, oh & yea, especially dogs I also like sports & breeding things. I need to clean out my goldfish tank, but I thought I'd buy a sucking catfish to do it for me : LOL. I can be lazy

Hope to enjoy it here, i'm sure that I will

Pupps AKA: Marty

petercaine

Reaction score
welcome

welcome to what can only be described as an amazing site you Will find all you need to know on this site and your knowledge can be sharedwith others welcome again

Puppypower

Reaction score
Thanks

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome to fishlore!!! I love this place its my second home, errr???? If it had a roof and walls... ehehe

Peter243243

Valued Member
Reaction score
kerryve said:
Welcome to fishlore!!! I love this place its my second home, errr???? If it had a roof and walls...  ehehe
You can live in Dino's fishhouse. hehehe ;D

Hi Puppypower.

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
hehe, i was thinking that but theres no space in Dino's fish house for me let alone a computer!!! hehe

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
He has a couch in the fish house
Puppupower welcome to FishLore! By the way if you can train a sucker fish to do water changes and vacuum the gunk out of the gravel let me know
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Welcome to Fish Lore !!!

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore! You said that you were going to get sucking catfishes before and I don't think it's a good idea. If it's a tropical sucking catfish, their temperatures will be different. If it's a coldwater, they probably will suck the goldfishes' eyes out.

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore!!!

Gwenan

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with us!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom