Hi!

waternoodles

Hello everyone, new forum member, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I got into fish keeping while working at a pet store ~12 years ago. We sold both freshwater and saltwater fish and I learned a lot while there, and dipped my toes in with a simple 20 gallon freshwater community setup. My favorites were my albino cory cats and clown loaches, the latter of which were eventually moved to my mom's bigger tank. Since then, it's been a while since I've had a tank, but not long ago my fiancé and I pet sit for a friend and fell in love with her pea puffers, so we somewhat recently set up a heavily planted 20 gallon in preparation for a small group of those lil guys. The only inhabitants are currently 2 kuhli loaches (with plans to add more), and we decided to join to keep learning and expanding our knowledge! We've been lurking anyways since live plants are a bit of new territory for both of us (I always went with artificial plants, or just a few live ones here and there), but it's been a great experience so far :)

BigManAquatics

Welcome!

MyFishAddiction

Welcome!

Rose of Sharon

Welcome to Fishlore!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
betta06
Replies
Views